This Time, I'm the One Who needs Saving

Being imprisoned in a tall tower surrounded by chains that bounded him was all Sephiroth has ever known. He was a monster. He burnt down an entire village, and murdered its inhabitants, leaving only piles of rubble and ash. He got caught and his father had no choice but to imprison his son in a place where nobody could ever find him. Not like he had anyone waiting for him anyways. Sephiroth had nothing to do but to pluck the petals off of flowers and watch the birds outside the tower. It was boring, but the days seemed to drag on faster that way. Sometimes, he wished someone could find him and then he could kill them and take over the world as he planned for years.

..............

Valencia Valentine was a freak of nature herself. She was experimented on at a young age, and injected with mako to make her the perfect killing machine. Only, the only person on her list is none other than Hojo. He made her into what she is today, and he left her to die. She would have died, if it wasn't for his wife Lucrecia.

"Hahaha! Die like the useless vermin you are!" Hojo laughed at her dying body. It was failing on her, and she was practically at death's door. He knew her body was failing. That's why he refused to give her anymore mako. It probably would've been a waste anyways. Moments after he left, she started fading into complete darkness, already accepting her fate. She didn't have anyone at all, except her brother, who died months ago. She waited, and waited, and then... She took her last breath. Or, so she thought. She opened her eyes to see the female scientist prepping a syringe with mako.

"I don't know how long this will last you, but I want you to hunt down Hojo, and kill him. He took my son from me, and now... Now you're my only hope." She jabbed the needle into her thigh, the liquid taking it's effect on her.

She vowed to do just that, and even today, she still searched, more desperate than ever. Her head pounded the more she moved, and she needed a permanent solution to this mako withdrawal. She heard of a tower that had plenty of mako, and who knows? Maybe Hojo was there. She had traveled from Edge all the way to New Nibelheim, then to a forest in Midgar, where the tower was located. Valencia had no problem breaking in. In fact, her speed and stamina were off the charts. She casually walked up the stairs, one hand holding her head, and the other clutching the sword on her back. The pain was getting more intense the further she climbed, and it got to the point where she nearly fainted from the pain.

"Ugh..... What the hell....? I need to find Hojo.... I can sense him from behind this door..." She stopped in front of a wooden locked door. She sighed, kicking it down. She was almost satisfied, if it weren't for the silver haired man staring at her. Chains bound him in place, and limited his movements. She stepped closer to him, but he retaliated with a snarl. She wasn't afraid of him. She was not going to let him scare her so easily.

"Be still." She drew her sword, and in the blink of an eye, cut his chains off, thus setting him free. Instead of thanking her, he lunged at her, his hand holding her throat. After all that, she didn't flinch. Her eyes glowed, and as if he were under a spell, he let her go.

"Who are you? And why are you here?" He said coldly. She put her sword away, fixing herself.

"The name's Valencia, and why I'm here is none of your concern. I'm looking for someone of my dark past. He ruined my life, and killed my only brother, and nearly did the same with me." She looked around for any mako. She felt like a drug addict, but she needed this to stay alive.

"Perhaps I can help. I just need my sword." He watched her look around. "I can't help but get the feeling you're looking for my father. Am I correct?" Valencia stopped her search, and turned around.

"Wait..... You're.... You're Hojo's kid?! But you look nothing like him! Holy shit dude, I guess you got your good looks from your mother, whoever that is." She was baffled, to say the least. Hojo was a hideous bastard, and this man standing before her, was absolutely the most gorgeous looking human on the planet! There was no way him and Hojo shared the same bloodline!