Bdsm Love

Trigger warning ⚠️ contains bdsm and kinks such as bondage,breath play(choking or limiting breath), collaring, cunnilingus, degradation, etc.

This story starts out in the busy city of Midgar. A man by the name of Sephiroth wasn't anyone you've ever met. In fact, he was a part of a club known for throwing wild bdsm parties on a company owned private yacht. You could also call him a Dom in need of a submissive to use for his own pleasure. He had gotten tired of being the only single Dom at these parties, and he was waiting for someone to walk in and entertain him. His friends Angeal, Genesis, and Cloud were all Doms themselves. While Sephiroth called himself a pleasure dom, Angeal and Genesis were both hard Doms, and Cloud was a soft Dom.

"Come on, Sephy boy, you can't be a Dom without a sub forever. There has to be a girl out there for you." Angeal patted his friend's back. Sephiroth rolled his eyes, sipping on his glass of whiskey.

"I highly doubt that Angeal. No woman has been able to withstand a night with me." Sephiroth knew all too well. Any woman he's ever brought home could not last an hour with him. He teased them all to the point where they cried and never called him again.

"Maybe being a pleasure dom isn't for you anymore." Genesis shrugged, sipping his champagne. Then, at the corner of his eye, Sephiroth caught a glimpse of a gorgeous woman stepping on the yacht, looking delicious and innocent. Many party goers whispered about her, eyeing her short cocktail dress and heels. Her ruby eyes wandered nervously.

"Hey beautiful, how would you like the full Roche experience?" One of the other doms, Roche, went up to her, taking interest in her. The woman shifted uncomfortably, rubbing her arm.

"Um, I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean." Roche laughed, thinking her innocence was all part of an act.

"Oh, I see how it is. Well, I'll be more than delighted to give you a short ride of what it's like to be with me. What do you say, sugar lips?" He pulled her body close to his, hand trailing down her back.

"I'm not interested, sorry." She went to try to walk away but was spanked. Hard.

"Come on sugar lips. Don't play hard to get now. You're only revving up my engine." Sephiroth downed the rest of his drink and stormed over to them.

"Leave her alone, Roche. She said no. Now beat it." The blond man with a mullet saw how pissed off the woman's savior was and ran in the opposite direction.

"Are you alright, Miss? Did he hurt you?" He then turned to her, eyeing her body for marks.

"No, he didn't hurt me. Thank you for getting him to leave." She flashed him a warm smile, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You're welcome, but a girl like you shouldn't be here. This isn't like a college party that you're so used to going to." He wanted to spare her innocence.

"Why not? It's not like I'm used to seeing people grind against each other. My best friend likes to drag me to these things, and I have no idea why." She giggled, and the heavenly sound made his heart stop.

"Well, this is more than just people grinding against one another. You're far too pure to see these kinds of things. This, my dear, is a bdsm party." The woman tilted her head.

"Bdsm? What does that mean? Can you show me?" Sephiroth blushed. Is she serious? Is she as pure as he thought she was?

"My dear, I highly doubt you'd wanna know what it means." He watched the girl grab his hand, giving him a pair of puppy eyes.

"Pretty, please? Won't you show me? Besides, what if I want to make my life more exciting?" He mentally groaned. Don't fall for it. Don't fall for it....