Futuristic Lovers

Warning!!!! Contains acts of domestic violence, and consenusal oral sex! Read at your own risk!!!

Life on Earth was.... Torture for poor Valencia Valentine. She became trapped in an abusive relationship with her long time boyfriend Ichiro Saunders. She felt like an animal locked in a cage all day and night, being used for his drug addiction. Everyday, while he was at work, she'd go stay with her friends or her brother, escaping the place she used to call home. This went on for a long time, and it all was about to come to an end. One night, something crashed down in the forest on the outskirts of town. The creature was actually a humanoid in the form of a man. His wings were badly damaged from the fall, and he knew he had to get out of there, and fast before anyone caught sight of him. He limped what seemed like hours until he sought solace in a backyard shed. He hid there for days, hearing a female screaming and a man yelling at her. He hated he could not step in and save her. Was this a love language these humans had? He understood what they were saying perfectly, it was him they would have trouble understanding. One night, he picked up the sound of the girl crying. He peeked through the small opening of the shed and witnessed a man with bright hair, cold green eyes, and a normal type physique pulling a girl with midnight hair, crimson eyes, and a gorgeous, but bruised body by her hair, throwing her to the grass.

"Don't you dare disrespect me! I will shoot you!" He kicked her in the stomach.

"Please stop! You're hurting me!" The girl sobbed, curling into a fetal position.

"Good! You deserve it for trying to stand up for yourself! Now, I'm going out of town for a couple days with my new girl! You stay here like a good dog, and don't you dare leave! I'll have my best friend check up on you every hour!" He kicked her once more before turning on his heel and leaving her there. He heard a car turning on minutes later, and when the car was no longer heard, the girl sat up, rubbing her sore belly. She looked so disheveled with her hair in knots.

This human.... She's nothing like the women back home.... I should probably check on her.... He accidentally stepped on an empty beer can, and the sound drew her attention on the shed.

"Hello? Who's there? Show yourself, or I'll call the police." Crap. He sighed, and made himself known. She didn't seem fazed by him. In fact, she was curious. The way he looked at her was just.. Hypnotizing. It made her think, could he be the devil? Could he be an angel? He slowly approached her, cornering her to the back door. She shut her eyes, preparing for the worst. Then she felt him plant a healing kiss on her black eye she's had for days. He kept her still with his hand, keeping his lips on her eye until it was fully healed.

His touch... It's so..... Magnetizing... It feels like i am floating, and I feel like its leaving my body glowing.. She didn't know what to think. She looked up at him, taking in his form. His pupil less eyes stared into her soul, his silver hair raised up as if a bottle of hair gel is keeping it in place, and his body armor started to fade the more time he seemed to spend breathing the earths air.

"Did you heal my black eye?" He nodded, understanding her. "Whoa, you can understand what I'm saying? Can you speak English too?" He shook his head. He didn't know how to tell her.

"Oh. Fuck, what am I doing? Come on, let's go inside." She lifted herself on her tippy toes, reaching the key to the back door that was hidden in a closed up birdhouse. Once they were safe inside, she went in the kitchen and drank some water out of the pitcher. The man looked at her with question. Do humans often do this sort of strange thing? She put the pitcher back in the fridge, and blushed at him watching her. Awkwardly, she swung her body side to side.

"So.... What's your name? I'm Valencia." He didn't speak, so she kept going. "I'm so sorry, how rude of me. Did you want anything to eat? Drink maybe? Sorry, I don't eat or drink when he's around. It just makes him angry. So..... Where are you from?" The man looked up at the ceiling.