Exotica Erotica

Ugh, how did this even happen? For his 21st birthday, Sephiroth was dragged by his best friends, Angeal and Genesis, to a strip club. Angeal had told him that he knew one of the dancers and that she owed him a favor. Truth be told, he hated being in an unknown environment. He sighed as they entered the booming place overwhelmed by the hottest girls, bulky security guards, waitresses parading around in practically their underwear as they served VIP tables and booths with delight.

"Cheer up, Sephiroth! Tonight is going to be the best night of your life! Come on, let's get the best seat in the house!" Angeal led them to the front of the dancer's stage, ordering a few shots along the way.

"So, where is this friend? Is she too shy to come out?" Sephiroth thought this was ridiculous. He could perform better than any of these women. As if to answer his questions, the lights dimmed, the stage lit up with red and white colors, an upbeat song started playing, and a long silky red ribbon hung low to the ground.

"Ladies, dry your panties and gentlemen, fix that banana in your pants, and welcome our beloved goddess, Crimson Seductress!!" A male voice cued, letting a woman with dark hair and blood moon eyes enter the stage, flaunting herself with the skimpy dominatrix outfit she wore proudly. Sephiroth watched as she grabbed the silk rope and started wrapping herself in it. She noticed him eyeing her and flashed him a flirty wink. He was amazed by how graceful and elegant she made herself seem.

"Hey, Seph, you're drooling. Could it be that you fancy her already?" Genesis leaned over and whispered. Sephiroth ignored his comment and continued to watch the girl perform tricks that even a gymnast wouldn't be even capable of doing. How was this woman so flexible? How was she not afraid of being up high like that? Just looking up at her holding herself up was making him feel queasy. He hated heights. When the song ended, so did her performance. The girl blew a kiss to the crowd before going back behind the curtain. Moments later, she came out and immediately sat on Angeal's lap.

"Eee!!! Angie!! What are you doing here, you handsome man?!" She hugged him, ever so excited to see him. Sephiroth thought it was strange that she was treating like a lover instead of a dear friend.

"Hey, beautiful. I came to celebrate my friend's birthday. He just turned 21." He gestured to Sephiroth, and when she noticed him, she smiled.

"Well, well, happy birthday to you. So Angeal, to what do I owe this pleasure?" She purred, stealing a shot from the table.

"Remember when I had to dog sit Eirian while you were out of town a couple of months ago, and when you came back, you told me that you'd repay me in any way you could? Well, I want you to give birthday boy here the best dance of his life. I want nothing but the best for him." Angeal stood up, grabbed Sephiroth, and pushed him towards her.

"Sure, but you know I'm one of the most expensive dancers here. It's twenty dollars for an hour, plus the VIP private room's prices. And I can't give discounts. My boss gave me a big talking to after last time. Remember that?" She raised a brow, crossing her arms.

"I remember. Here's a hundred. That should pay for the room and the dance. What do you say, Valencia? For old time's sake?" Angeal begged, giving her cash and the biggest puppy eyes he could ever manage.

"Okay, okay! You, come with me." Valencia pushed Angeal in a playful manner and motioned for Sephiroth to follow her. She led him to a roomy little area of the club, all decked out with low lighting, a comfy velvet love seat, a bottle of champagne with two flutes sitting nicely in front of it.

"Now, before we begin, there's a couple of rules you must abide by. You can look and touch, but keep your hands in a respectable area. You're allowed to have an erection, but keep it in your pants. Most importantly, do not record me or take pictures to send to your friends. If you are caught, you'll be kicked out and be put on a do not accept list. You got it?" She explained carefully and firmly. Not really caring, he agreed to the terms.