Sephiroth, the Sugar Daddy

In a tiny studio apartment lived three broke girls named Tifa, Aerith, and Valencia, and when it came to money, it never came easy. Tifa owned a small bar, yet recieved hardly any sales, Valencia was a waitress, and tips were rare, and Aerith worked at a flower shop, where nobody wanted any unless it was a special day. One day, the girls were sitting at their local park, trying to come up with a way to make more money. As they were, Valencia couldn't help but notice a woman dressed in the most expensive outfit walk past them, admiring her 24-carat ring with an excited grin on her face.

"Ugh, look at that. I bet her sugar daddy paid for all of that. Honestly, I dont think I'd ever rely on a rich old man to pay my bills." She rolled her eyes. Sure, she was envious, but still. While she busts her ass at work, there are women out there who have sugar daddies to pay for everything. Aerith's face lit up.

"That's it! Ladies, I have an idea!" She exclaimed, and later that night, they sat at Tifa's laptop, creating accounts that'll hopefully get them hot single sugar daddies. When it came time, for Valencia to sign up, she became hesitant. After all, she was an independent woman who always believed she didn't need a man with jack shit.

"I don't know about this. What if I end up with a man who won't even respect me? Or worse..."She sighed, ruffling her hair.

"Val, this could be your ticket out of that run-down diner. Aren't you tired of not getting tipped?" Tifa encouraged her. She was right, but again, anything could happen with a sugar daddy. Just wanting to get it over with, Valencia hurriedly created her account and made her profile, adding a picture of her in a bikini, sipping a white claw by the pool. The trio went to bed that night, eager to check their messages the following morning. Aerith went first, and she matched with a rather cute one, a man who went by GongagaMan69.

"Ohh, he looks so sweet! I bet he's loaded!" She giggled as she checked her messages to find that he had messaged her at midnight.

Hey, cutie! want to meet? You seem like a nice girl, and i need to see who i'm giving my cash to! ;)

"Aww, Aerith, he seems nice, plus he's young and cute!" Valencia beamed, watching Aerith reply to him back. After she agreed to meet up in a public place, Tifa checked her messages.

"I have a cute one, too! He goes by RichStrife21. Let's see..."Tifa smiles widely at the message that was sent to her.

Hey, let's meet up or something. I don't care. You're cute, I guess.

"Jeez, it seems to me like he doesn't care at all. Tifa, I don't think he's the one." Despite what Valencia said, this cold-hearted man further drew Tifa closer.

"Nonsense Val. I think he just needs someone who understands him. He probably has a strange love language, that's all. I'll meet with him today. "She replied back to him. Valencia took her turn last and was surprised to see that she had three potential interests. One was an auburn haired man who held a book in his profile picture.

"Ugh, hard pass. I bet he owns theaters. Gross. Oh, and look at this one. He's flexing his back muscles and exposing a tattoo that says embrace your dreams." Valencia laughed at two of them, forgetting all about them when she took a look at the third potential interest. That was when she had to do a double take. In this profile picture, a man with long silver hair was posing sexily in the shower, letting the water hit his perfect skin. His eyes were more of an emerald color, which gave him a naturally seducing expression. The picture was cropped at his hips, to her disappointment.