More Than Just A Club Hookup

When you think of Friday nights, what comes to mind? Staying at home, reading that novel you've put off all week? Perhaps a night in with the family, or even a few girl or guy friends? For Valencia Valentine and her best friends Tifa, Aerith, and Yuffie, Friday nights meant going clubbing and getting drunk off of vodka shots and fruity martinis. Tonight was no different. The girls had a routine all set up: get ready, gossip, take selfies, and leave. Except, Tifa had planned something devious for Valencia. She was going to try to hook her up with a hot guy at the club, since she would always whine about not getting laid. As the girls were getting ready, Valencia fed her dog Eirian.

"Hey Val, wanna play a game?" Tifa tied the straps to her mini dress around her neck. Valencia sat on the couch and leaned down to tighten the straps of her heels. She chose an enticing red dress with a slit on the side, and a v shaped back.

"Alright I'll bite.. Sure. What's the game?" She knew Tifa was up to no good, but she always had fun playing around.

"It's like truth or dare, but it's only dare. And you have to do it, no matter what." Valencia rolled her eyes. She knew where this was going. She was going to dare her to hook up with a guy at the club.

"Fine, but if only Yuffie and Aerith gets to play too." The two agreed, and once they were all ready, they walked four blocks to their favorite spot in town: Midgar Club. Of course, they waited in line, unaware of a group of men standing behind them. The women finally got in, and started their night of partying and dares. Aerith dared Yuffie to dance on top of the bar, yelling "i just pissed myself", Valencia dared Tifa to drink the strongest drink they have, and Tifa? She was about to dare Valencia to do the most boldest thing.

"Hey Valencia... I dare you to go up to..... That man, and talk to him." Tifa pointed to a 6'1 man with emerald eyes and long silver hair conversing with a group of his friends. Valencia nearly choked on her martini as she followed her friend's finger.

"What?! Tifa, are you out of your mind?! I can't do that! He's...well.... Gorgeous! Besides, he's out of my league. There's no way a hunk like him would want to talk to me!" Tifa pushed her friend forward, stifling a laugh.

"Just do it! You know you want him!" Tifa watched her embarrassed friend take slow steps towards the man, her face turning beet red from stifling her laughter. Valencia, was redder than her dress. She didn't want to do this. Why him? She shimmied her way through the sea of drunk people, and from the short distance, she heard him laugh. Holy fuck his laugh is absolutely the most heart throbbing sound I've ever heard! I could listen to it all night! No Valencia, stop! Don't look too desperate! Just say the first thing that comes to your sex crazed mind, just don't be stupid about it! She screamed to herself, mentally slapping herself. She finally approached him, and when he didn't notice her, she fanned herself, as if trying to cool off.

"Is it hot in here? Are you hot? I mean, I know you're hot- wait, I mean.... Oh god...." She blushed madly, covering her mouth as he eyed her down, placing his chin on his fist.

"Oh really? Aren't you bold?" The more she stared at him, frozen in place, the less she was able to actually move and walk away. The man's friends simply rolled their eyes at her. Just another horny girl after their friend for one thing.

"I uh..... Umm... I have to go... Bye."She spoke quickly, rushing past her friends to hide in the ladies room. The man sighed. Maybe he came on a little too strong. But seeing a girl as timid as her made him want her even more, compared to the many slutty women that flirted hard with him.

"Will you excuse me for the night? I must have this woman." He dismissed himself, ignoring his friends calling him a simp and a player. He walked up to one of the girl's friends, and introduced himself.