18-𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄

Seclusion-The state of being private and away from other people.

Friendship means a lot to some people. Their friends are their only means to happiness or a sense of love. Some people's friends are like siblings that they have a deep connection to. Or some peoples friends are their shoulder to cry on. That is the beauty of friendship.

So when Ayato and Alhaitham had that fight, it left them both in a state of distress. It had been a week now since the fight, and Ayato was recovering at his home. It has been said that at Haze Alhaitham, was distant from everyone and secluded himself in his office. Even Y/n started to realise it. She wished she could ask him what was wrong or try to console him, but every time she saw him he was having a conversation or he was on the phone. It was quite the stuggle for Y/n.

Y/n pov:

I was outside in the garden of Haze. It was was winter in Japan, so everyone was in coats or layers. I strolled through the snow the only sound I could hear was my boots crunching. Blankets of snow covered the trees and the plants, it was a serene sight to see. It felt nice to get some peace and quiet away from the bustling workplace, where everyone was rushing to get their work done before winter break. I took a seat on one of the benches, taking my ipad out my bag.

I loved to draw on my Ipad it was fun and easy. I felt as if I could express all my emotions onto a screen, by drawing anime men or even food it was fun. As I begun drawing I heard a deep chuckle from next to me. I quickly covered my tablet with my arms. Slowly, I turned my head around staring right into the persons emerald eyes. Are my eyes even working right now. "Uhmm...you saw nothing right?.." I asked shocked. Amusement was clear on Alhaitham's face. "Y/n there is nothing to be worried about I actually liked your drawings" He said giving me a small smile. I felt butterflies in my stomach that little small was so cute.

I had so many questions I wanted to ask him and things I even wanted to tell him. Yet, my own shyness was what was stopping me. "How have you been doing recently?" I ask him."Ive been fairing quite well actually...just had some issues with Ayato." To be honest it was quite surprising to see Alhaitham and Ayato having issues with each other. But that is friendship after all. "Y/n if you had a issue with your best friend and his actions were wrong yet your reaction was impulsive would you apologise?" It was a weird question yet my reaction would be impulsive as well. "I mean you shouldn't have to apologise just speak it out with him, I mean thats what I'd do to be honest." I told him.

"hmm I see." He replied deep in thought. To be honest I really do hope they sort it out. "Y/n how is it going with your dad?". To be honest things with my dad weren't going well I literally had to beg him to let me come into work. The only reason why he wanted me staying with him at the moment anyways is, because he managed to break his hand and probably needed someone cooking for him. So I was obviously the next best option. It was disgraceful in my eyes. I needed someone to vent to anyways so I might as well answer him honestly.

"It was going pretty shitty to be honest. He treats me like a literal slave I always have to cook for him and I had to beg to even come to work. I hate him to be honest I want him dead." I tell him. Alhaitham stayed silent while he listened to me ramble on about how sad I was. "To be honest Y/n you shouldn't allow him to manipulate you like that if I were you I'd just tell him how I feel and move out. You are over 18 now he isn't the boss of you." Alhaitham was right. I shouldn't just sit down and take his shit and to know that he thinks that I should stand up to him gives me the motivation to do so. "Thank you...I really appreciate the advice." I told him smiling."Don't worry you gave me advice so its was only right for me to return that favor." Alhaitham's phone suddenly begun ringing. "Y/n thank you, oh and make sure to come to the Christmas party." He picked up the call and strolled back inside the office. To be honest it would be best if I got up and got back to work too.

The both of them finished up their work and went to the people they needed to talk to. Alhaitham met Ayato at a park and they spoke things out. Even though Ayato was quite reluctant at first, he soon understood Alhaitham's feelings. They both apologised to each other and even shared a hug. It was a sweet sight to see. One that lifted both of their feelings.

Y/n finally spoke to her dad. Explaining how she truly felt. She packed her stuff leaving the home even though soon enough she would face the consequences of her actions. Something in her made her do it. Now she had left the home she settled back into her Apartment.

Both Y/n and Alhaitham had both finally let out their feelings, but why won't they let out their feelings to each other. Why do they hide their love from each other? Is it really worth hiding such things only to know one day you will have to let it all out. When will that day be....

A/N: Thank you for reading this! This is part one of the Christmas special as I thought it would be easier to resolve things and also just to add a nice interaction between Y/n and alhaitham. Thank you for reading!