001

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ

           𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘. School to outcasts that range from turning into a furred creature under a full moon to waking up from a dream plagued by visions of the future.

     Ivy Bassett was sat on Enid Sinclair's bed, flicking through the pages of her book as she listened to the she-wolf rant about her new roommate that should be here shortly.

     "I heard she ate people, well, killed them, but I think they're just rumours." Enid ranted, turning to look at the red head then back to the laptop in front of her.

     Ivy shrugged, "Maybe she did both?"

     Enid turned to her, a pout on her lips. "I hope not." Before they could continue to discuss further, the door to the shared room opened and in walked principle Weems.

     Behind her stood the new girl, two braids of raven locks and colours of only of white and black. Behind stood the girls parents who gasped as they entered the bright room.

     "It's so. . . vivid."

     Ivy stood from the bed as they walked in, holding her book to her chest like she was using the wisdom worded pages as an extra layer of protection to keep herself away from others. She had a hard time trusting people.

     Enid rushed over, practically squealing with excitement, "Howdy, roomie."

     "Wednesday, this is Enid Sinclair." Weems greeted before looking over to the other girl, who was busy looking down at her feet. "This is Ivy Bassett."

     The red head stepped forward, closer to the group but kept herself slightly behind Enid. "Are you feeling okay?" The blonde girl frowned to her new roommate, "You look a little pale."

     The raven haired girl just looked in terror at the bright colours plastered on the cobwebbed window behind. "Wednesday always looks half-dead." Gomez Addams spoke.

     "Oh." Enid nodded then opened her arms for a hug, stepping towards Wednesday, "Welcome to Ophelia Hall." Though, Wednesday stepped back, looking weary at the intimate affection. "Not a hugger. Got it."

     "Please excuse Wednesday." Morticia spoke. "She's allergic to colour."

     Ivy raised a brow, looking to the girl in question. Colour? "Oh, wow. What happens to you?" The blonde's blue eyes went wide.

     "I break out into hives and then the flesh peels off my bones." Wednesday responded flatly.

     "Luckily, we've special ordered you a uniform." Weems chuckled. "Enid, Ivy, please take Wednesday to the registrar's office to pick it up along with her schedule, and give her a tour along the way."