032

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴛʀɴᴀɢᴇʀ

ᴅᴏɴ ʙᴇ sʀɴᴀɢᴇʀ

    𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 her class dragged on. Normally she's be with Wednesday and yet the seat beside her was empty. It felt strange and she didn't like it.

She kept thinking about how Tyler was out there still and something big was coming. Something she didn't know. She needed Wednesday.

The day continued on and each lesson just went through one ear and out the other. She kept thinking of everything and that's when she started to put the smaller details together.

Ivy was on her way to the pay phone outside when someone grabbed her arm, pulling her back. The red head stumbled, about to scream bloody murder until she saw it was Wednesday.

"Laurel is Thornhill."

This lead Ivy and Wednesday to Thornhill's classroom. "Wednesday. Ivy." The red head said, stunned. "I thought you'd be halfway to New Jersey by now."

"You can drop the act, Laurel." Wednesday voiced. "I should have known it was you. Faking your death, securing a job at Nevermore, unlocking a Hyde. Typically, I have great admiration for well-executed revenge plots. But yours was a bit extreme, even from my high standers." Wednesday and Ivy were unimpressed, angry.

"Oh, dear." Thornhill - Laurel - voiced, Ivy could sense the fake sympathy. "Weems was right. You two do need psychiatric help. You can't throw out wild accusations without consequences." She said as she walked over to another table.

"They may be wild. . ." Wednesday stepped forward.

Ivy followed. "But they're true."

Wednesday explained further. "Tyler told us everything." Behind, Tyler Galpin walked in. "You know, initially I accused Kinbott of using hypnosis to unlock him. But you used a plant-derived chemical, didn't you?"

"We know your father kept tabs on all the outcasts in Jericho. We guessed that he had told you about the Galpin's family secret when you were younger. That's why you targeted Tyler." Ivy added. "You manipulated him by showing him who his mother truly was."

"Now what Tyler didn't realize is that truth wouldn't free him."

Ivy followed, "It would enslave him to you."

Both girls stepped closer to the woman, trying intimidate her enough to slip up. "That was scary at first, so you used the cave and the shackles. But eventually he willingly became your servant. And when Kinbott came close to discovering the truth, you had Tyler kill her and pin it on Xavier."

Thornhill shook her head, trying to play innocent. But secrets aren't made to be secret forever. "Ugh. That's enough." She took of her glasses, finally revealing Laurel Gates. "Tyler, honey, make mama happy and shut them up. Permanently."

"He's not on your side." Ivy corrected.

"Tyler will do anything for me." Laurel walked past them towards the Galpin boy. "Remember what I told you? I showed you who you really are. What they did to your mother. . . The outcasts made you a monster."

Laurel looked at the duo with a smirk, seeing that it was so easy to manipulate Tyler. "If you only hate outcasts, why is he killing normies as well?" The Addams girl asked.

"They're just pawns in a bigger game. Just like you two. Once again, you've both underestimated the situation. You were never getting on that train, Wednesday. I sent Tyler to intercept you. And you, dear Ivy, was never going to live to see the sunrise."

Ivy swallowed the lump in her throat. She couldn't show emotion, not now. She couldn't let Laurel win anymore then she already had.

"I never made it to the station." The Addams girl stated, before looking over to Tyler. "Heard enough?"

Tyler wasn't really Tyler. It was Principal Weems, shapeshifting. She felt betrayed. When Wednesday pulled Ivy back into this, she explained everything. And Weems just needed a little more proof before she believed that Ivy and Wednesday was onto something the whole time.

"Please don't make this more difficult than it already is, Marilyn."

"My name is Laurel!" Neither of them had time to stop Thornhill as she pushed a needle into Weems neck, releasing an illuminating blue liquid.

Principal Weems immediately started to gasp for air, choking on the toxins in her body. She fell to the ground, Wednesday and Ivy immediately coming to her aid.

"I-I can't heal you." Ivy muttered, tears stung her eyes. Both young girls watched as the light in Weems eyes slowly died. She may be a principal, but Weems always made sure Ivy was okay, because she knew that the first year in Nevermore was hard for the witch.

"Nightshade poison."

"A fitting end, don't you two think?"

Something hit Ivy so hard in the back of her head that she immediately blacked out, unaware of what was coming.