031

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ɪsɴᴛ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏ ɪsɴ ғʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

   𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐕𝐘 had more information now then they ever did. They knew practically everything, except what was coming. Except what events would lead them to the end.

They needed to see Xavier. Ivy was hesitant, she knew it was a mistake to arrest him, but at the time it added up. Xavier was just unlucky. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Xavier. . . I'm not sure how much time we have." Wednesday voiced when they got in the room where Xavier was held, chains cuffing him. "Ivy's astral projecting us here. Things looping the cameras."

Ivy's magic was still useless, but she used the energy from a witches artefact. It contained pieces of her grandmothers magic. It was enough to use to find answers.

"What are you two doing here?"

Wednesday felt bad, as guilty as she could feel about getting Xavier arrested. "We know you're not the Hyde. Tyler used us to frame you. He is the actual Hyde."

Xavier sighed, looking at the duo. Ivy was trying to ignore his gaze. "How do you know?"

Wednesday gulped, focus on the boy rather then the red head. "I saw it in a vision when he kissed me."

"I'm. . . glad you were getting some action while I was falsely accused." Xavier voiced. Ivy would have laughed if it was under different circumstances.

Ivy finally spoke, looking at her friend. "We should have believed you. I'm so, so, sorry, X."

Xavier didn't know what to say. What could you say to someone you consider a friend, betray you. "But since you seem to have some psychic connection to the Hyde," Wednesday voiced. "we were curious if you've drawn anything recently that might shed light on this?"

"You want my help?" The Thorpe boy scoffed, cutting of Wednesday's rambling. He stepped closer, as close as he could being chained. "You ruined my life!" He directed his anger at Wednesday.

"No." Xavier shook his head, stepping back. "I tried being your friend. Look where that got me. Look where that got Ivy."

"This isn't about us, Xavier." Wednesday voiced.

"No, it's about you!" Xavier's voice was full of anger. "Every time you get involved, people get hurt. You're toxic. All you ever do is make things worse." Wednesday looked down. Xavier then looked to Ivy, trying to get her to see it too. "She's manipulating you, can't you see that. Since she's gotten here you haven't been yourself. This isn't you, Ivy."

Ivy swallowed back the lump in her throat. "Maybe I am being myself, Xavier. Maybe none of you ever really knew me." The witch muttered, trying to hold back any emotion.

"She's using you, Ivy! You're the only who can confirm she's not crazy. And your a witch. How many times have you had to use your powers for her?"

Ivy looked down, grasping at Wednesday's hand. She knew that she wasn't the same as before, but Wednesday was helping her. She was always so scared to use her powers, to hurt someone. But now she had someone to save. Her powers were becoming less scary and shameful.

Wednesday grabbed something from her pocket, holding it up for Xavier to see. "Tyler warned us something bad was coming. I think that-" Xavier cut her off. "No, you already showed me that. I don't care! Do you want to stop this? Then leave. Go far away and never come back."

"Wednesday, we gotta go."

Neither of them took any notice of Ivy's words. "That can't happen if you're not here. That's how you save everyone, okay? That's how you save Ivy." Wednesday didn't know if he knew what fate Ivy would face or not. "So, go. Leave!"

"Wednesday." Ivy mumbled, the connection slipping.

The two were back in Ivy's room, opposite each other. Any magic Ivy had was gone till that night. "You know your not the issue, Wends. None of this was your fault."

Wednesday knew that. She knew that she didn't intend for this. But now she can stop it. She can stop Ivy from dying if she just goes away.

                𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 the floor in Enid and Wednesday's room, putting away books into one of the suitcases that belonged to Wednesday

𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 the floor in Enid and Wednesday's room, putting away books into one of the suitcases that belonged to Wednesday. Ivy was trying to ignore the fact that Wednesday was leaving.

Enid was also helping, her sad mood showing. "I can't believe I'm actually going to miss your creepy, lifeless eyes waking me up every morning." Enid spoke while looking at a stuffed ferret in the electric chair? But Ivy knew that it was also her saying she'd miss Wednesday. "It won't be the same without you."

Wednesday walked, trying to ignore the feeling of sadness that she wouldn't be seeing Enid or Ivy. "So I assume you'll be moving in with Yoko. Leaving me in the past."

While Wednesday was occupied, Ivy slipped a note from her pocket into one of the suitcases. She can't make Wednesday stay. She tried.

"Not ever." Enid could never forget her roommate. "What about you? Will you forget about me?"

"Enid. . . the mark you have left on me is indelible. Anytime I grow nauseous at the sight of a rainbow or hear a pop song that makes my ears bleed, I'll think of you." It might not be the most poetic goodbye, but Enid and Ivy knew that, that was Wednesday being emotional.

Ivy followed Wednesday out the room, both were silent as they walked through the halls. "Are you gonna forget me?" Ivy asked, hesitant to know the answer.

Wednesday stopped, turning to the red head. "That would never be possible, Ivy." The red head smiled at her. Maybe if the circumstances were different, this would have ended differently. Maybe it was just right person, wrong time.

"I'm gonna miss you, Wends." Ivy grabbed Wednesday's hand. "Tell Fester I said hi and I'll miss Thing. Goodbye, Wednesday Addams." She didn't want to cry.

"Goodbye, Ivy Bassett." Wednesday couldn't either.

" Wednesday couldn't either