018

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀ ʟɪᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ to

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʟɪ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜs ɴᴏᴡ ʜ ʀᴜᴛʜ to

          "𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 about seances" Wednesday appeared in Ivy's room. The red head stood from her bed, setting down her book.

     "I'm a witch, Addams." Ivy gave the raven haired girl a look before kneeling beside her bed to pull out the old books stored under. "Who are you trying to contact?"

     Wednesday joined the red heads side, picking up one of the spellbooks to flick through, Ivy letting her do so. "My ancestor. Goody Addams."

     Ivy paused for a split second, grabbing a different book instead. "I think I know the one."

     The Bassett girl scattered the cream coloured candles around the two in a circle. Both sitting cris cross opposite each other. Ivy linked her hand with Wednesday, the raven girls' other hand held her gifted 'M' amulet necklace. The red head snapped her fingers, the candles flames flickering to life.

      Wednesday made it clear that she knew what to do as she set the other objects down, but Ivy was trained in this. She knew exactly what needed to be done and sure it would work. The Salem witch closed her eyes, Wednesday copying, and began to mutter an incantation under her breath. 

     The wind picked up and the the door to the girl's room opened, the candles blowing out as quickly as they came to life. Both girls' eyes snapped open and turned to the door, expecting something. . . but it was just Enid walking in.

     Ivy sighed, knowing that this wasn't happening when the door opened. "Hi, Enid."

     "Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your. . ." Enid winked at Ivy once Wednesday's back was to the wolf. "Uh, do I even want to know?"

     Both girls stood up as Enid switched on the light to Ivy's room. "We were reaching into the black maw of death to contact a relative." Wednesday walked over to the preppy girl.

     Ivy sighed, following as she stepped over the candles, "Its called a séance."

     "Feels very on brand for you two." Enid looked between the two girls before turning to Wednesday. "You have a relative named Goody?"

     "She was one of the original outcasts. Been attempting to summon her, but she seems to be ignoring my entreaties."

     Enid's eyes went wide with a light bulb moment. "Oh, you thought about using one of my scented candles? The aroma of stark tartare is to die for."

     A letter suddenly appeared from under the door and Ivy shrugged to Wednesday, the raven haired girl grabbing the note. "Maybe Goody answered you after all." Enid voiced and Ivy hit the blonde's arm lightly to shush her.