034

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪsɴᴛ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪsɴᴛ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

     𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐕𝐘'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃, dragging them through the forest. They needed to find Crackstone and soon. A howl echoed through the woods, one that they weren't quite familiar with. It only made the woods more scary.

"We need to split up." Ivy said, making Wednesday stop in her tracks.

Wednesday shook her head. "No we aren't." She tried to tug Ivy to follow, but the red head stood her ground. "Tyler is out here. Crackstone and Thornhill too. Not to mention the school full of outcasts. We need to spit up."

The Addams girl squeezed Ivy's hand. "I'm not leaving you, Ivy."

The red head smiled. "You never do. But I promise I'll be okay. I always am." Ivy chuckled.

Wednesday looked at Ivy. She forgot every bad thing happening, everything that had. She just saw Ivy. Ivy who was acting as if everything was okay and she was fine. But Wednesday knew the truth. Ivy was destined to die tonight. She would destroy the world to save Ivy. And she would die for her. And Wednesday didn't want to leave this floating rock in space without saying goodbye.

Wednesday grabbed Ivy's face in her hands, leaning forward to finally connect their lips. Ivy was stunned, but soon melted, grabbing Wednesday's wrists. It didn't matter if they could taste blood, it was heaven.

Wednesday Addams kissed Ivy Bassett.

Hesitantly, Wednesday pulled back. Ivy seemed still in shock, cheeks blushed. "Don't die." And then the raven haired girl left, leaving Ivy alone but with the memory of her lips on hers.

From the other side of the woods, Ivy heard the leaves crunch under someone's boots. She had to snap out of what happened and immediately hid behind the big oak tree ahead of her.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." Tyler's daunting voice echoed through the woods. He swung a knife round in his hands. Ivy held her breath, trying to push herself back as much as possible. "I know you're out here, Ivy."

The red head scrunched her eyes closed. "I'm impressed, I'll give you that. But I am a little disappointed. I was excited to finally meet the most powerful witch. Your weaker then I thought."

Ivy couldn't hear him for a moment. She thought maybe he left, finding Thornhill. But when she looked around the tree, she heard a branch snap beside her. She turned so fast, coming face to face with Tyler.

She ran.

Her mind was too in overdrive to even think about using magic. She was running through the dark and abandoned woods with Tyler right on her tail.