017

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍ᴇᴠɪʟ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇᴀʀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
ᴇᴠɪʟ ɪs ʜ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇᴀʀs ʜ ʀᴏᴡɴ

            𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 came to a close and Gomez Addams was officially released. Ivy was saying her goodbyes to Ajax's family, unaware of Wednesday's eyes trained on her.

     "I know you won't take my advice, Wednesday, but even I can tell that you like Ivy. I think you should tell her that."

     Wednesday turned her head to her mother so fast she nearly got wipe lash. "I have no idea what you are talking about, mother." She scoffed with her arms crossed.

     Morticia had a sly smile, "Of course you don't, darling." Wednesday couldn't help but let her gaze once more fall to the red head who was laughing at something that had been said among them.

     Once the Addams were settled in their car, Ivy was joining Wednesdays side. "What'cha got there?"

     "The year book."

    Ivy looked over her shoulder as Wednesday opened the book and their eyes soon focused on something. "And it seems answers too." They both shared a look. Morticia Addams was sneaky, much like another.

     "We knew it." Wednesday declared, pushing through the doors to Principle Weems office, Ivy on her trail. "We did witness Rowan getting murdered that night."

     "Excuse me?"

     "When Rowan appeared the next morning, it was you." Ivy clarified.

     Wednesday went on, "See, when you participated in the talent show with my mother," Ivy set down the year book of 1991 as Wednesday continued her tangent, "not only did you impersonate Judy Garland, you became her."

     "You're a shape-shifter." Both girls said in sync.

     Weems scoffed, looking between the two. "That's a fascinating theory."

     "We're curious to find out how Sheriff Galpin feels when we tell him." Wednesday motioned to her and Ivy with a tilt of her head.

     Principle Weems stood and leant over the table, menacingly, "You both won't tell a soul, Miss Addams, Miss Bassett. And It wouldn't matter much if either of you did. Rowan's father already knows what happened, and he fully supports my decision not to involve the authorities."

     "Why would he agree to that?"

     "Because Rowan was not in his right mind." Weems stated, "His telekinetic abilities were driving him mad and he attempted to murder you both twice. His tragic death allowed us to rectify the situation without casting the school or Rowan in an unflattering light."

      Ivy spoke up, "So that's what this is about. It doesn't matter if there's a monster out there killing people, students, as long as the news doesn't effect you or this school, painting us in a bad light."

     Weems couldn't defend herself as Wednesday added, "You and Mayor Walker are the same, aren't you? Burying bodies to cover your dirty secrets."

     "I did what I needed to do to shield this school from controversy and protect its students from harm."

     "Tell that to Eugene." Wednesday pressed. "How are you protecting him?"

     Sudden shouting from outside caused the trio to turn there attention to the balcony. The trio looked at the ruckus below. Three words were spelled out in fire on the lawn.

     Fire Will Rain.