019

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀsʀ

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐔𝐋 surprise birthday for the Addams girl, Ivy had left and Wednesday soon went looking for her favourite witch.

Entering the room that belonged to Ivy, said girl was comfortably sitting on her bed in her pyjamas. Her laptop was open in front of her and a cake set between. Salem was also taking up residence at the foot of the bed.

Wednesday walked in, ignoring the hiss from the familiar and kept her gaze locked on Ivy.

"You have my cake."

Ivy's blue eyes were trained on the the luminous screen. "You didn't even want it." She quipped back. Wednesday couldn't deny it, she hadn't really cared for the cake surprised to her by her classmates.

Wednesday was surprised that Ivy kept a secret from her. She was bewildered that Ivy had even organized the surprise. However, Wednesday had been in her own head as of late, trying to figure out the monster's identity, Gareth gates, and how Weems fitted into it all.

The Addams girl walked over to the red head, sitting bedside the witch on the bed. Ivy wasn't paying attention, instead her focus was on the sitcom.

Ivy had felt Wednesdays presence beside her and offered her fork to the girl. Wednesday gladly took the cutlery and asked, "What are you watching?"

"Gilmore Girls." Ivy stated as Wednesday took a bite of the cake. She had to admit, it was pretty delicious. "It shows Lorelai and Roy's life in the small town of Stars Hollow. It's really good. Trust me." Ivy had explained.

     Wednesday trusted Ivy, which was weird given that Wednesday didn't trust anyone. She barley liked anyone.

The raven haired girl hummed in acknowledgement. She wasn't really too bothered with the show but more of the witch who had rested her head on the girls shoulder.

Wednesday also didn't like physical touch. She'd avoided every hug Enid had tried to give, but with Ivy it just made her. . . warm. Like she was in an electric chair and the currents flowed through her and it was a weird mix or pain and pleasure. Like loving Ivy was the best thing in the world and also the scariest - not in the fun way.

Ivy was a poison that Wednesday took and knew that there was no cure. She was stuck with the poison till she died. Wednesday usually liked death, but if it meant fleeing from Ivy. . . she didn't know if it was as delightful as she had once thought.

The Addams girl didn't care for the show playing, instead her black eyes fell to the red head. Why was Ivy so special? What made Wednesday go against every moral she ever had for her. She once believed she'd never love, never marry, never protect, care, yearn for anyone.