030

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴅ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
ᴡᴏɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ɴ

   𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 much after she woke up on the couch in the Sheriff's office with a pounding headache. Wednesday had been pacing as she waited for anyone to come talk to them.

They were still there moments later. Ivy rubbed her head as she sat on the couch. "Wends, your making the spinning worse." Ivy mumbled, her voice cracked, dry.

Just as Wednesday stopped her pacing, principle Weems walked in, looking unimpressed. "Sheriff Galpin isn't pressing kidnapping chargers. Which is a miracle given the circumstances."

"And what about what they did to Ivy?" Wednesday glared. Ivy was too tired to even try to calm Wednesday down. Principle Weems looked to Ivy then back at Wednesday. She didn't like what they did either.

"It's a last resort we have for emergencies. It freezes there powers for twenty-four hours." Sheriff stated. "My deputy acted to soon. He'll be reprimanded appropriately."

Wednesday wasn't happy with the excuse. She looked to Ivy who was holding her head in her hands. "How long have you known?" She finally asked, turning back to the adults.

"Excuse me?" Sheriff Galpin asked, offended.

"When I gave you that claw from the cave, did you already know the truth?"

"Wednesday, that's enough."

The raven haired girl ignored Weems, focus on the oldest Galpin. "Xavier Thorpe is our Hyde. We've got evidence, thanks to you. That's why I'm giving you two one last pass."

"Tyler is going to turn on you too."

"Let's go." Weems spoke before Wednesday could land herself in actual jail, and Ivy would probably be right at her side, no doubt.

The Addams girl lingered on Sheriff Galpin for a moment, seeing if she could see through his lies. If he dropped the façade ever so slightly. But she couldn't. Wednesday stepped back to the sofa, grabbing Ivy's phone from the table and holding her hand out to help Ivy stand. It was a good job that she did, because whatever drug in Ivy's system made her head spin.

Both girls walked past the adults, Sheriff Galpin looking with distaste at the two teenagers. "Get out." His words laced with venom.

"I need to tell you something. It's really important Wends." Ivy whispered for only her and the Addams to hear. She never got a chance as Tyler called out to them, making the duo stop and turn to him. Before Tyler could reach the girls, his dad stopped him.