028

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓ᴇᴠɪʟ ɪs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴜɢʟʏ ɪs ᴇᴠɪʟ

ɪʟ ɪs ʙᴇᴀᴜʏ ʙᴜ ᴜɢʟʏ ɪs ɪʟ

    𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅. She needed to be somewhere else. Though, Enid's words made her think. Tyler was working the late shift at the Weathervane.

She didn't know why she actually came. Why she ignored her subconscious, telling her it was a bad idea. "We're closed." Tyler called out at the door opened.

"Then you should lock your doors." Wednesday said bluntly. Her presence surprised Tyler. "There's some real sick people out there."

"Yeah, my dad told me what happened with Xavier. Pretty nuts. That guy always seemed so normal. You know, for an outcast."

Wednesday was starting to regret coming here. "Well, you know, it has made me re-evaluate things."

"Like what?"

"Like who I can trust." The Addams girl turned to him.

Tyler took this opportunity to ask. "Does that mean you're ready to be more than friends?"

His words hit Wednesday and she would have immediately said no, without feeling bad. She didn't like him that way. Why does she need to date a guy like that was all she was worth.

Wednesday looked at Tyler. If she kissed him, maybe it would make her forget about the one she really loves. Who she adores. Maybe Tyler would make any feelings for Ivy fade away.

So, Wednesday stepped forward. Ivy was moving on, right? Why can't she? Why can't she stop herself from liking Ivy. Why are they always pulled back together like a magnet.

Wednesday kissed him.

Wednesday kissed Tyler Galpin.

And she regretted it. She wanted it to be Ivy and yet here she was, kissing someone she didn't even like. She waisted her first kiss on some boy.

What was worst, was Ivy saw. She hadn't seen Wednesday so she wanted to get a 'sorry I diched you today' cupcake and coffee, knowing that Tyler worked late and he wouldn't mind helping her.

Her heart fell. She didn't even know if she was breathing. She hated that Tyler liked Wednesday. But she was the one to kiss him. Ivy felt like she was betrayed, but without intention.

Ivy couldn't get away far enough. Wednesday, however, stayed there, unaware of Ivy passing by. Whatever ill intention she had, went as her head fell back, becoming dead weight in Tyler's arms.