014

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪʟʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪʟʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄'𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 was in session. Ivy had shut herself in her room from socialising since the fight with Wednesday and Xavier. Maybe a few harsh words from a friend wouldn't be so hurtful to anyone else, but this was Ivy. She had a hard time with people and a friend knew that and yet talked down to her.

     Reluctantly, Ivy had been dragged to the dance by Enid's badgering. The red head had no idea what song was playing, she was leaning against the wall as she watched her fellow students laugh and dance care free around.

      "Would a fellow nightshade member care for a little fun tonight?" Ivy looked up to see Ajax standing in front of her, a small flask in hand that was hidden in his pocket, of course Ajax would attempt to sneak in drinks or weed.

     Ivy smiled, "You read my mind."

     Meanwhile, Thing was being matchmaker, to an extent. Thing may have noted the disappointment when Ivy had left Wednesday and could tell that even though she hated dances, Wednesday was actually a little bit happy about going with Ivy.

      That, however, went to hell when Thing took maters into their own hand. Dress, date, curtesy of Tyler, and all that needed to be done now was for Wednesday to walk in and Ivy would gay panic and everything would go back to how it was before. That was at lest how Thing hoped it would go. Tyler was only there as a date so it was an excuse for Wednesday to actually be at the Rave'N.

     Ivy had her drink in hand, sipping at it as she walked over for another refill, yet her eyes got caught on a certain raven haired girl entering the room. Wednesday.

     The Addams girl immediately caught Ivy's blue eyes. Never had her pale skin shown any other colour till now, a faint blush and she didn't know what was happening to her when she was around Ivy.

     Whereas Ivy rolled her eyes at the girl, tipping the rest of her drink back before finding another, stronger this time.

     "Ivy."

     The red head knew that voice anywhere. "Make sure Tyler isn't the monster before you pity him. It would be a shame if you kept a tally." That was all Ivy had to say before leaving, Enid coming over to the Addams girl who's gaze stayed on the witch.

     Her words were possibly sharp and mean, but the little alcohol she had was already kicking in, given the girl hadn't eaten prier. She didn't want Wednesday to pretend everything was okay, it wasn't.

      Ivy couldn't get far away enough before someone stopped her. Lucas Walker, the pilgrim who liked to play dirty with his friends. "I come in peace." His hands were up in mock surrender.