021

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏsᴇ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
ʜᴘᴘʏ ʜɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏs ғʀɪɴ

   𝐈𝐕𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 when Wednesday came knocking, walking in without asking and grabbing Ivy's jacket before pulling the red head back to her dorm.

The witch was sitting on Wednesday's bed, a huff leaving her lips as she tied her converses. Enid was self pitying on her bed, barely acknowledging the two other girls in the room.

"I've been thinking about my less-than-enthusiastic response to your surprise soiree." Enid finally looked over her shoulder to the Addams girl. Ivy wasn't to sure why she was dragged there, but it probably wasn't good. "And I must admit, I regret not showing my gratitude towards you more appropriately."

Enid turned to sit at the edge of her bed, swinging her feet back and forth. "You really mean it?" Her eyes flickered between Ivy and Wednesday.

"Take the win, Enid." Wednesday mumbled, Ivy chuckled under her breath. "If only there was a way for us to get off campus and have a little birthday redo." Wednesday was sneaky, Ivy gave her that.

Wednesday needed to keep the main suspect, Xavier, close, as well as Tyler, who could be used to keep Ivy safe. And then there was Enid. Ivy and Wednesday were under careful watch, so with Enid it would be easier to go searching for answers. Not to mention Enid could get out of school grounds while it was in lockdown.

Ivy wasn't thrilled when they left, meeting Tyler outside the Nevermore gates. Wednesday wasn't happy either, being sucked in to wearing the snood gifted to her by Enid. Ivy had ended up wearing her red one.

Wednesday had debated dragging Ivy along, seeing as the previous night the witch was about to be run over. However, leaving Ivy at Nevermore made her more weary since she couldn't protect her there.

When the group arrived at the haunted house, the three were cautious of going in. But when Wednesday walked off, Ivy had to follow.

"Are you sure no one's gonna be here, Wends? It's creepy. Not to mention, an abandoned house at night, this house, would be great for a monster to lay low."

Wednesday stepped closer to the red head. "It'll be fine, Ivy." The Addams girl would protect Ivy at whatever cost, she knew that. She'd hurt whoever hurt the witch. No monster could be as terrifying as Wednesday when she gets her hand on the monster responsible for harming Ivy.

As they neared the garage, the Addams girl went to pull open the door, except it was locked. Wednesday turned to the witch beside her. "Ivy."

The red head grinned, "What's the magic word?"