Principle Weems - Smut

Once again you were in the headmistress' office for getting into trouble. After all you were notorious for being the school's rule breaker, you basically ran the school. You just loved the thrill of getting into trouble or being dragged into the headmistress' office.

But now you're starting enjoy all the attention the headmistress gave to you, the older woman's undivided attention for a whole hour in detention. You beginning to become attached to her, too attached.

You sit across from the headmistress with your feet up on the desk

"Miss y/l/n, it seems that every time we put you in detention, it just doesn't seem to help the fact that you're still breaking rules, why?" She says

"I run the school, I make the rules. I'd have to say everybody listens to me more than you and don't say you don't enjoy our little sessions miss" you say with a smirk

"Alright, so you have dominated the school how does it feel?" She asks

"Great" you reply

She stands up and crawls her hands along the desk and towers over you, her eyes darken and stare at you coldly, possibly, maybe even with a little desire?

You immediately drop your feet and look up at the older woman, feeling vulnerable? Obedient? What the hell was this woman doing to you?

"What about when someone dominates you? How do you feel then?" She says in a low tone

"I-I" you stutter

She delicately tilts her head to the side
"Cat got your tongue?" She says cockily

"You know, you've been a very bad girl but can you be a good girl for mommy?" She asks just above a whisper, her pupils dilate. You feel your panties being soaked by your arousal.

You nod your head eagerly and quickly. She smirks
"Come kneel in front of mommy's chair darling" she says
You immediately go around the desk and kneel at her turned chair. She hums in satisfaction and tilts your chin up so you look at her.
"Good girl" she praises
You almost moan at her praise, she was making you feel weak and so obedient, which was so out of character for you.

She leans down to whisper in your ear.
"Do you want to eat mommy out?"
Your eyes widen at her question as she leans back to sit back down. You make eye contact with her and nod.
"Words darling" she says
"Y-yes please mommy" you say, cursing yourself for being so obsessed and obedient.

She smirks down on you as she slumps down in her chair, spreading her legs wide and placing them over your shoulders.

You reach up and caress her thighs gradually moving towards her core. You look up at her hesitantly and she gives you a nod of approval. With that you slowly lift her dress up over her hips so her clothed core is exposed, removing the damp cloth from it. You look at her one last time in the eyes before your mouth makes contact with her core.

Principle Weems inhales sharply. Your tongue flicks over her clit lightly before exploring the rest of her cunt. You moan at the taste of her arousal. You slowly tease her with your tongue and she whines out of frustration.

"Don't tease mommy" she says

With that you start going at a quicker pace, devouring her hungrily and desperately. She grabs hold of your hair pushing you closer to her core. She moans loudly.

"FUCK Y/N YES, YES, MMMMmm" she yells

This encourages you to add two digits into her cunt. Pumping in and out fast. Not slowing down, she moans loudly, tightening the grip of your hair. You moan at the feeling, adding a third finger, keeping the same pace.

"OHHHHhhh yes, YES" she moans

You feel her walls tighten around your fingers, signalling she's close.

"YES Y/N DON'T STOP DON'T STOP" she screams
"FUCK YES, let mommy cum all over your pretty face" she says, clenching her jaw and pulling on your hair

You flick your tongue over her clit once more and she cums all over your face. You lap up all her cum. After she comes down from her high she sits up straighter.
"Mmmm, good girl, come sit on mommy's lap" she says and you stand up to sit on her lap.

She pulls you in for a needy kiss, both of you moaning at the desperation, your hands grip her neck. Unconsciously you start grinding on her thigh. You moan into kiss grinding faster. She hums, her hands making her way to your waist and gripping it tightly.
Breaking the kiss you moan.
"OHHHHhhhh YES MOMMY FUCK" you scream as you come undone on her leg.

Tiredly you lean your head on her shoulder. She stroked your hair.
"Good girl, you're such a good girl, cumming for mommy" she praises and you fall asleep smiling.

*unedited

A/N: hi guys! Let me know if you guys want more fluff or smut or sad stuff idk, requests are defs open! <3