Principle Weems - smut

*requested

One of your teachers were currently on leave so principle Weems had to take over the class. You always did well in that class, getting the perfect grades and the perfect score in quizzes and tests. Ever since Weems took over, she had always been in a bad mood and that caused you to back talk her and give her attitude. In the most recent assignment you thought you had done exceptionally well, the best you've ever done on an assignment. However when you received your grade, you got a B. You were furious, you stormed off to the headmistress' office.

You storm into her office, not bothering to knock. You begin yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO GET A B ON THIS ASSIGNMENT?" You yell, furiously holding the paper in the face.

She quirks an eyebrow at you.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, I AM A STRAIGHT A STUDENT, I KNOW MY WORK IS WORTH A FUCKING A, FIX IT." You scream as you look at her stupid, perfect face, your eyes flicking from her blue orbs to her blood painted lips, how you wanted kiss her full lips so badly, despite your hatred for the older woman.

"DON'T YOU DARE SWEAR AT ME MISS Y/L/N! IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE SUCH A FUCKING ATTITUDE I WOULD'VE GIVEN YOU AN A BUT WITH HOW YOUR ACTUNG NOW I MIGHT AS WELL GIVE YOU AN F!" She screams walking around the desk to tower over you.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE A SHIT TEACHER" you scream back.

"Fuck you" she growls as she lunges into you pulling you into a passionate kiss. You both fight for dominance till she takes over exploring each inch of your mouth with her tongue. She tastes like lollipops, you loved it. Her hands roam down to your ass giving it a good squeeze before lifting you up onto the desk, not breaking the kiss.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard on this desk, you won't be able to fucking walk." She whispers harshly into your ear, breaking the kiss. You could fold just with her words.

"P-please" you moan out, tilting your head back at the tingling sensation in your core caused by her.

She chuckles lightly before running her tongue up the length of your ear. You moan, your core throbbing. She moves her mouth over your neck, just grazing your skin. You whimper, you feel her smirk before she aggressively attacks your neck sucking hard enough to mark you as hers, that what you wanted you wanted to be her personal fucking slut. As the nips at your neck, she rips off your clothes, bra and panties along with it, leaving your naked body on show for her. She trails her down to your chest, sucking on your breasts. You moan at the feeling and she moans at the taste of you. You lightly jerk your hips forward. She hums. Running a delicate finger along your sensitive, wet slit.

"Oh fuck, please Larissa" you moan

"What? What do you want me to do?" She asks, lightly fondling with your clit.

"OHhh yes Larissa, fuck I don't know, fuck me, i don't know I just need you to touch me please" you beg

"Mmm my name sounds so nice when you moan, I like you begging for me" she says

You whimper at her words, that's all she needs to plunge two fingers inside of your cunt. You moan loudly, throwing your head back. She thrusts in and out, quickly pushing you over the edge.

"FUCK LARISSA, fuck, I'm cumming, OOHHHhh" you moan as you grip the edge of the desk.

"You came so fast darling, like a fucking slut, do you want to be a fucking slut for me?" She asks, husking in your ear.

"Fuck, yes please, I want you to use me as your personal slut fucking toy please" you beg

"Good girl, good fucking slut" she praises as she flips you over bending you over her desk. She slaps your ass causing you to moan.
You feel her bend down on her knees, spreading your ass before hungrily devouring your cunt. It felt too good, her long tongue flat on your pussy and making its way in and out of your cunt. The way her tongue circled around your clit pushed you so close edge.

"YES FUCK LARISSA, PLEASE LET ME CUM LIKE A SLUT I AM PLEASE" you scream. You feel your stomach clench before cumming on her tongue, your body shakes at the intense orgasm and your legs can barely hold you up. You expected her to stop after you came but she kept going, fucking your sensitive pussy with her tongue. She didn't even let you come down from your high.

"FUCK LARISSA, FUCK IM GONNA CUM AGAIN OHHHH" you moan out loud, not caring if anyone what a slut you were for Larissa.

She goes faster, rougher, making sure you cum. You cum, screaming her name. Your whole body shakes and your breath is ragged. Larissa stands up placing her hands on either side of you, her hips pressed against your ass. You prop yourself up onto your elbows, panting.

"God I'm such a slut for you" you pant out

"Good" she coos, pulling your head back by your hair and kissing your forehead.

*Unedited

A/N: ahhh I'm sorry if this story is choppy and doesn't make sense, we're currently at someones house for lunch and I'm writing smut under the table BAHAHA. Also you guys request a lot of smut BAHA, fluff will be coming soon, I think. Feedback is appreciated as always. Lemme know what you think! <3