Gwendoline Christie - Smut (⚠️g!p)

*requested*

Warning ⚠️: G!P - y/n

You were in the kitchen cooking dinner for your wife as she just came home from work. Whilst she showered, you cooked her favourite meal for her.

Lost in your train of thought, you didn't even hear Gwen come down the stairs and snake her arms around your waist. She places her head on top of your head.

"I'm so hungry" she says

"Im cooking dinner now baby" you reply

She hums quietly as her hands lower down to the waistband of your boxes, running her fingers gently along it. Your breath hitches.

"Not right now, I need to cook dinner for you" you say flustered

"Why, when I can have you for dinner" She says leaning down to nibble on your ear. You groan at the feeling.

"Mmm, dinner tastes soo good" she says lightly running her tongue along your ear.

You groan again. Gwen's hand slowly makes its way into your boxers, playing with your dick. You immediately go hard. Groaning at the feeling you turn off the stove and turn around to face Gwen. Your hands tangle themselves in her hair and pull her towards you, smashing her lips against yours. The kiss is passionate as you tongues collide with one another, Gwen moans into the kiss, her hand beginning to slowly stroke your dick. You moan, frustrated. You tighten your grip in her hair causing her to moan. Forcing her onto her knees, you quickly take off your boxers, forcing your dick into Gwen's mouth, moaning at the wet feeling. She sucks on your dick, your hand in her hair guiding her. You soon start becoming more needy, pushing your dick further down her throat, causing her to gag.

"Fuck, yes, please, again, i need you to choke me with your big fucking dick mommy" she talks looking at you in the eyes. You smirk down at her, aggressively pushing her head on your dick over and over again and her choking on it over and over again.

"I want you to fuck me till I pass out mommy" she spits out aggressively, her eyes dark with desire. You feel the desire in you growing. You harshly grab her hair and drag her up to your room, throwing her onto the bed.

You tear off her shirt, she wasn't wearing anything else. You rip off your clothing too.

"On all fours, now" you command, she bites her lip, getting on all fours

You line your dick up with her mouth pushing it all the way in. She moans and chokes, as you take your dick out, her spit strings along. She looks at you like a slut, you like her like that.

"Such a good girl for mommy, so submissive" you praise rubbing her cheek, she leans in at your touch and hums

"Turn around" you command again, she turns around and you push her front down so her ass is in the air. You run your finger up her slit, her hips jerk, her cunt sensitive.

"So fucking wet, like the little slut you are" you say and she moans.

Without another warning you slam you dick inside her.

"FUCK, FUCK YES, FUCKING POUND INTO ME" she screams

You thrust deep inside her going at a quick pace. Your hips colliding with her ass, it feels too good, you moan at the feeling of her tight cunt.

"YES FUCK YES, MOMMY IM GOING TO CUM ON YOUR DICK, YOUR BIG FUCKING DICK YES" she screams, you pound into her. She tightens around your dick and cums screaming 'mommy'. You moan at the sensation. You flip her over onto her back, her legs over your shoulders. You look at her, she's panting harshly. You look at her one last time before slamming your dick into her again.

"OH FUCK YES, FUCK ME AGAIN LIKE IM A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT YESS" she screams, you slam into her at a quick pace. You love her degrading her self, you find it so hot. It pushes you to the edge. You slam into her faster, seeking release. You place one of your hands down to play with her clit.

"OH FUCK YES MOMMY PLEASE, PLAY WITH MY FUCKING CLIT, FUCK IM GONNA CUM" she screams out loud, you're sure the neighbours can hear her. She tightens around your dick causing you to cum inside her, she cums straight after you.

"Fuck yes mommy i need you in my fucking ass" she says, clenching her jaw. You're eyes darken. You pull her towards you, flipping her over so she kneeling on the ground with her upper body laying on the bed.

⚠️anal⚠️

"Spread your fucking ass cheeks for me baby" you say lowly, her hands make their way to her ass, spreading it apart, giving you a clear view of her cunt and ass hole. Just looking at her being so submissive makes you drool. Slowly your dick makes its way to her ass, lining it up. Pushing in slowly, you moan at how tight it is, even tighter than her cunt. Slowly gathering the pace you being to ham into her ass

"OH FUCK YES MOMMY, FUCK STRETCH THAT HOLE PLEASE MOMMY OHHHHHHHHhh" she screams

You go faster and deeper into her ass, you lean forward and wrap your hand around her neck bringing her back towards you.

"OH YES MOMMY YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD INSIDE ME" she moans

You go quick and hard your grip tightening around her throat.

"FUCK YES MOMMY IM GONNA FUCKING CUM AGAIN LIKE A FUCKING SLUT, FUCK MOMMY USE ME LIKE YOUR LITTLE CUM SLUT PLEASE" she moans with her jaw clenched.

That pushes you right on the edge.

"yes baby girl, fucking cum for mommy you slut"

"OHHHH YES YES MOMMY, OH FUCK IM SUCH A GOOD GIRL CUMMING FOR YOU" she screams, cumming, she shivers at the feeling and then goes limp. You finish off inside her.

"Baby?" You ask with no reply you look at her, she really passed out. You carefully lay her on the bed going to get a washcloth to clean her.

After you finish cleaning her, you place a kiss on her forehead.

"You did such a good job" you praise before turning off the lights joining her. Your naked bodies tangled together.

*unedited

A/N: hope this wasn't too much and you guys enjoyed this chapter, I may have gone too overboard. Just letting you guys know that this will probably be my last update for the year as I am going on vacation. I don't really think I want to write violent smut with 6 year olds surrounding me >.<. Requests are always open! Send them in and I'll get to writing asap! Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate or not! Happy holidays)! Love you all <3