Principle Weems - fluff-ish

*requested (sad)*
Warning ⚠️: SELF HARM, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE.

For some reason everyone seems to blame you for all their wrong doings and their mishaps, even your own family, your teachers, your peers, random citizens. That's why, unfortunately, you were getting dragged by the collar by headmistress Weems to her van. All the eyes of Jericho citizens and your peers were on you as you were thrown into the passenger side of the school van

When you got in the van principle Weems starts screaming at you, her eyes filled with rage.

"HOW COULD YOU Y/N, YIU CANT JUST SET FIRE TO A STATUE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS FOR OUR SCHOOL'S REPUTATION?" She screams

"I didn't do it" you whisper, tears welling in your eyes, bowing your head. You didn't expect this from the older woman, she was always so nice and caring towards you. In this cruel world she was the only person you ever liked. She treated you like an actual person and not just something to blame everything on.

"YOU DID IT, EVERYONE SAW YOU DO IT, YOU INSOLENT CHILD" she spits out beginning to drive back to Nevermore

"You didn't even see because I didn't even do it" you saw in a little voice. You felt as if the world just turned on you, you were truly alone.

"OH NO, EVERYONE SAID YOU DID IT, YOU SELFISH BRAT. I GAVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND DIDN'T BELIEVE WHAT EVERYONE SAID ABOUT YOU, ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE YOU ARE. BUT NOW I BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY SAY YOU BRAT" she screams again, jaw clenched as you arrive at the school.

You held in so many tears that your couldn't even see properly, your heart broke at her words, every word she spat out made your heart break more. As soon as she stopped the van you opened the door as quickly as possible  and ran to your room. You didn't have a roommate because apparently "you were a bad influence" on your old roommate, of course that wasn't true, you were just blamed by your roommate's parents for their own bad parenting. Eventually you were moved to a single room away from everyone and next to the headmistress' room so you couldn't get into further trouble.

As soon as you made it to your room you shut the door and plopped yourself on your bed, choking on your sobs. Why was the world so cruel? What did you ever do to deserve this? Why does everyone hate you? Why did you just lose the person you thought actually had some love for you? You convince yourself that everyone is miserable because of you and that all the blames you receive are actually your doing.

"I can't do this anymore, the pain is too much." You whisper to yourself through your sobs as you rummage through your drawers for a blade.

~
Meanwhile, principle Weems had calmed down. She knew you didn't do it, she was just so angry at the situation she needed someone to blame it on and to no surprise everyone blamed it in you. She knew you were actually one of the sweetest people she knew.
"Gosh, I'm no better than anyone else" she mumbles under her breath.
Feeling bad she decides to go apologise to you

~

The tears stream down your face as you lift up your skirt and bring the blade to your upper thigh to not bring attention to yourself and make people hate you more. The blade presses against your thigh, cutting deep into your flesh, relieving the pain that's in your heart, focusing the pain to your thigh instead.

Knock knock

You panic, quickly hiding the blade and pull your skirt down, asking who it is.

"Principle Weems, I just came to apologise, can you let me in?" She asks

You stand up, pain shooting though your thigh, walking to open the door. The older woman looks at you, your puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks. She quickly walks in, shutting the door, pulling you into her side on your bed. You cuddle into her side, you haven't been hugged in what seemed like forever, her caring touch overwhelmed you and you choke out sobs again. She holds onto you tighter both arms surrounding you, one around your back and one laying across your lap holding onto the other side. Tears stain her clothes,

"Why's the world so cruel? Why am I so hard to love? Why do I deserve this?" You keep whispering your questions from before over and over again, sobbing loudly. The older woman keeps reassuring you that everything will be alright and that you didn't deserve all the things you've gone through.

"I'm sorry darling, you don't deserve this, I shouldn't have yelled at you before, I was so hidden behind rage I didn't consider your feelings, I'm so sorry" she whispers against your hair. As she lifts up her arm that was on her lap, she pauses suddenly. Wondering why you paused you look up and see blood. Your cut.

"Y/n darling, where's this blood from?" She asks calmly

You bow your head down in shame.
"I-I c-cut myself, I-I'm s-so sorry" you stutter, afraid she would hate you. The tears return to your eyes

"Oh darling, you poor thing" she says in a sorry tone, pulling you into her lap. She keeps whispering in your ear "you're loved, I love you" until you stopped sobbing.

She gently lifts you off her lap and you whine at the loss of her touch.

"Don't worry I'm just going to get a first aid kit to take care of your cut" she says leaving and returning quickly

After she takes care of your cut she stands up lifting your small frame into her lap as she sits back down, cradling you like a baby. She repeatedly whispers "I love you y/n, I'll protect you" against your head kissing it every time.

She provided the love and care, all the right words for you. The world may be cruel, but for the first time, it felt like it wasn't.

*Unedited

A/N: I cried writing this, anyways I hope you guys enjoy! Let me know what you think! Requests are always open, just getting through them :)