Author's note

Here we are, the end of the story!

It has been over a year since I thought of the idea of this story. I began writing it here later. There were days where I had so many questions on how the story would go, days where I was getting emotional writing a few scenes, and days where I felt in love with how the story was going, and here it is!

Big thank you for those who are reading a chapter after another, thank you for those who are voting, commenting, and interacting with the story. You were the main reason why I was able to keep going. So thank you so much!!

I don't know about you, but I have grown attached to all the characters in my story whether they were from the anime or some original characters. I don't know if that's a writer's thing, but it sure going to be a bit difficult to leave them behind and start writing another book haha.

I am planning to write a short story as a part 2 for Chuuya x reader (partnered with you) and also a new story that has to do with Diluc (from Genshin Impact) in an alternative universe, so it wouldn't take place in Teyvat. It would be a Diluc x reader. If you are a fan of either, make sure to follow me to catch on any updates.

lastly, thank you from the heart for giving my story a chance to be in your library. thank you for the minutes you spent diving into the world of my book. Thank you! and see you in another book...

~Sunda

🎉 You've finished reading ᴡᴇᴀᴋᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴠᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ | ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ✔️ 🎉