Chapter 3

The next morning 🌄 ~~~

" AHHHHHHH " oliver shouted at top of his lungs , hearing this most of the boys woke up but those who didn't " Waaah Waaaah " this was enough for them , everyone came running 🏃🏃 towards sebastian and Oliver's shared room only to find a baby in the bed while Oliver was on the ground.

" WHAT THE HELL A BABY IS DOING HERE " said Regie , " EXACTLY " said others at the same time . " Did you kidnapped the baby " said Darren being the sus he is . " YOU DID WHAT " manager ty said .

" What the fuck do you think I'm to kidnapp a baby huh and why would I do that shit bro I'm earning enough " .   " Ohhh okay then " Darren said . " Okay okay boys it's enough but seriously from where the heck the baby came from or you guys are just pranking me again huh " .

" WE ARE NOT " everyone said at the same time . So Oliver you do own a explanation " . In between no one noticed that the baby was still crying 🥺 ( give me attention ) , so he cried again but this time a little louder WAAAH WAAAAH and it worked now everyone attention was at him .

While looking at him manager ty noticed that the baby was actually looking like sebastian but he didn't said anything about it and " Oliver's  why don't you try to calm him down cause he was with you " oliver gave manager " are you serious man " look to which he only nodded and Oliver gave up " so he quickly start to sing him while holding him up and suprisingly it didn't work " So they all started to make funny faces and it worked and then soon the baby became quite he wasn't crying at all but was actually streching his hands towards oliver " bro he wants you to hold him up " kane told oliver.

So he did that and baby started to giggling in his arms which actually melted everyone's heart . While carrying the baby they all came downstairs and sat on the sofa ." Now explain it oliver " manager ty told him . " Okay so when I woke up in morning I wanted to check on sebastian so I turned around to his side but didn't see him and his side was looking all plain like there was nobody over there so i removed the covers and all i see was this baby and shouted and after that we all know what happened " So YOU ARE TELLING US THAT WHEN YOU WOKE UP HE WAS THERE NEXT TO YOU NOT SEBASTIAN Regie said shouting which cause the baby to start crying again .