Chapter 10

" So what kind of clothes did you get him " manager ty asked , " That type of clothes in which he will become the youngest heartthrob in our neighborhood for sure " , " what " oliver asked " yeah i surely doubt that shit bro " ryan said " come on daddy have some faith in me " Darren said " nah I'm good like this bro " , " Darren just show the clothes now " oliver said " oh yeah " then he started to show them clothes .

Clothes he brought

Clothes he brought .

" Woah they are actually really nice i didn't expect this " manager ty said and others nodded in agreement with him , " damn you gonna take that bro " ryan said to Darren " Bro the fuck you guys don't trust me huh " he asked them jokingly " ohh ofcourse we do bro but didn't thought you would brought this much nice clothes next time I might consider your opinion for my clothes man " Justin said " i appreciate that bro " .

Oliver : Okay so since sebastian has turned into a baby here are some rules that I want all of us to follow okay . Other's nodded their head , okay so rule no .

1 : You can't curse infront of seb .
2 : You can't be careless from now on , you can't leave your things here n there which will harm him .
3 : If you are taking the responsibility to take care of seb and suddenly you have to leave cause of anything you can't leave him alone hand him to someone else but u can not leave him alone .
4 : Till seb will be in his baby form no parties will be held on the house nor anyone will drink in the house if you want you can do it outside but not in the house . That's pretty much it i hope no one would have problem with these rules and ohh one more thing from now on we have to keep our voice pretty much low , we just can't shout all of times okay so yeah these are the rules which i wish you guys to follow .

All of them nodded their heads in agreement . " Okay so now let's make seb to wear some clothes and then feed him he must be really hungry " . " Okay but first i want to check something on seb " Darren said , " what is it Darren " oliver asked " don't you guys want to see how is his d is huh cause I'm pretty interested in it when he was big he didn't let us see so i don't wanna miss this golden opportunity god has given me " Darren asked " how the heck you are thinking about this shit bro huh are you stupid or what " ryan asked to which Darren only shrugged his shoulders and took baby seb from ryan .

" Darren are you serious bro " Justin asked him " yeah " and then everyone brust into laughter cause as he was checking it baby seb already peed in Darren hands and in body " bro you- you gonna take that " ryan said while rolling on the floor and laughing with others .