Chapter 11

" okay okay enough give me seb now I'll give him bath " oliver said while laughing " hold him bro i need to shower again " Darren said with a hint of irritation in his voice it wasn't like he was angry at seb he was just not happy that out of all people he was the one . After getting seb from Darren oliver left from there to give seb and himself a bath .

" Okay so everyone get fresh n up after that let's meet here for a meeting okay " manager ty told the boys , with seb and Oli " okay so buddy now let's clean you up okay and take bath " soon oliver start to fill the bathtub 🛁 with warm water and drop bath bomb on it after that a lot bubbles start to build in the bathtub , seeing the bubbles seb started to giggle loudly which also brought smile to oliver face and soon they both got into bathtub .

In the living room ~~~

Everyone was already there except oliver and seb , well they didn't know about the meeting " what are they doing ryan go call them downstair " manager ty told ryan , he then went upstairs to call them " hey why aren't you coming downstairs with seb there's a meeting " ryan asked to oliver " huh meeting no one told me " oliver told ryan " ohh now come " to which oliver nodded and start to walk , " ummm can I - can I hold seb for sometime i promise I'll be careful with him " ryan asked oliver " yeah sure " oliver said while handling seb to ryan .

Soon both of them came downstairs      " hey can I hold seb " kane asked to ryan " no i just got the chance to hold him naah man I'm not giving him to anyone right now " ryan replied " okay okay stop it for now let's just start the meeting first everyone settle down  okay so i called the meeting for work i mean we all know seb condition and without seb we can't film videos so we need to figure it out first " .

" Why can't we , we'll just tell stars that seb is ill and doctor have told him to take complete bed rest that's why they won't be able to see him in some of the next videos " oliver said after thinking for a while " yeah that's a good Idea man but while we are making videos or working who is gonna take care of seb do we need to hire a baby sitter " ryan asked oliver " no I'm not gonna leave seb with some stranger who know nothing about him and I'm absolutely not gonna trust a stranger for my brother it doesn't matter weather the other people have gave the person nice review or what I'm not ready I'm sorry " oliver told them and you can also see some anger and possessiveness on his beautiful face for his brother .

" It won't be like this oliver and we didn't even said yes for a baby sitter ryan was just giving a suggestion and no we are not going to hire anyone for seb " manager ty told the boys " so who is gonna take care of him we need someone who is trustable " Justin asked manager ty " I'll do it cause while you all will film I'll be the only one who won't have much work i mean bae need to film you of course we can't give him seb and tristen will be busy editing the video so I'm the only one left and i hope now no one will have any problem in working  " manager ty told them and everyone nodded in agreement .

" Waah Waaaah Waaaah "as soon as the meeting ended oliver took seb from ryan and he started to cry which tensed Oliver " what's wrong buddy why are crying huh smile ☺️ " oliver said while patting his back but he wouldn't stop crying " maybe he want to stay with ryan i mean when you took him from ryan then only he started to cry " Justin said so oliver gave seb to ryan with a hint of sadness on his face thinking his brother didn't wanted to be with him now but it didn't last long cause even after ryan holding seb he wouldn't stop soon his sad face turned into confused one " huh what's wrong with him i thought he will become calm " Regie said " guys maybe he is hungry no one has feed him anything till now and if not that then he might have peed or pooped on his diaper kane told them so oliver took seb from ryan and start to check his diaper first " it's all clear so it means he is hungry " oliver said " I'll go and make food for him " Darren said " you " kane said " ofcourse and bro i don't need to cook i just need to follow the instructions written in jar and microwave it so shut it " Darren told kane .