Chapter 9

At target ~~~

" Okay so first let's decide who is gonna buy what  " oliver said
" Okay so me and Oliver will go and buy crib , high chair and some other stuff , for kane and ryan they are gonna buy baby food / formula , and for Justin and Regie they are gonna buy bibs ,  diapers , baby shampoo and bottle 🍼 and for Darren he is gonna buy clothes for seb okay and after everyone is done buying their assigned stuff you can wait at the entrance for others okay " said manager ty .

Kane and ryan were at food section " hey do you think seb is gonna like this " kane asked holding  baby food jar " i mean yeah it's in apple sauce flavour so yeah what about the formula should I get this one " ryan said to which kane nodded " wait what are you doing " ryan asked when he saw kane filling the basket 🧺 with baby food " what I'm just getting him some food isn't it what we are assigned for " kane said , " this much " " don't baby likes to eat alot i don't want oliver to get angry on me for not getting enough food for seb " .

With Justin and Regie " hey what size baby seb is " Regie asked while looking at diapers " i don't bro just get one of each " Justin said and started to put them in basket and then went to the shampoo section and told Regie " okay I'm gonna go get shampoo you get bibs and bottle okay .

With Oliver and manager ty , they were at crib section " hey Oli how seb was as a child " " ohh you surely wouldn't want to know " when Oli said this and looked at manager ty face trust me he was having a hard time to Stop himself from laughing and you would same after done shopping they went to the entrance just to see Justin and Regie getting hit by some girls in a good way .

Meanwhile with Darren " ohh man just wait and see how nice clothes I'm gonna get the for seb all the baby girls in neighbourhood would fall for him in a second bro he will be the youngest heartthrob in our neighborhood that good clothes I'm gonna buy " he said while looking at the asile which was full of clothes for baby .

Soon all of them came from the target and start to arrange things Regie and manager ty start to assemble the crib ,  while Justin helped kane to take out the groceries , diapers and other stuff for seb , Oli and ryan just sat on sofa with seb in ryan arms ,  yes seb was in ryan arms well oliver was tried he was holding seb for like 3 hours straight so he gave seb to ryan for some time .

In the meantime Kane and Justin also came to sit in the sofa " I'm so tired bro never knew that shopping for a baby would be this tiring " said Justin " i know " kane , " the crib is done do you also want to put this on " asked Regie holding the decoration item they have brought to which oliver nodded " Okay " .

This is what I'm talking about i don't what is it called if you guys know then please tell me .

Crib they brought

Crib they brought.

" Waah this shit looks fucking good bro " said Darren and Justin at the time . " Okay so Darren how about you show us the clothes you have brought we need to make seb wear them too " oliver asked to Darren .