Chapter 15

" Okay so boys if you guys are done eating then let's work on the video okay , i hope you guys have decided in between who is gonna shoot for their own channel but before that you guys first need to make some tik toks , then for northstarboys and at the last your own youtube okay " manager ty told the boys " okay then manager ty till we are filming videos for tik tok why don't you think of any idea for youtube video " oliver told him nd in return manager ty only nodded .

Around 1 o'clock in the afternoon all of the boys were done with tik tok videos and now were waiting for their food which manager ty has ordered for them . While waiting they all were playing with baby seb , they all stand in one line holding each other from back and formed a train 🚂🚃🚃 nd start running while seb was running behind them while giggling and trying to catch them .

Justin : The food has arrived guys c'mon let's eat before it becomes cold .

" Yaah " everyone came running towards Justin even seb , he started to strech his hands towards oliver to hold him up after picking seb from the ground oliver went towards dining table with the members following him .

Darren : Woah this looks so good btw Oli won't seb would be hungry by now , he has been playing all day man also why do he have this much energy .

Kane : What do you mean bro that's how the babies are they are full of energy don't you have any small cousin .

Darren : I do and they are completely opposite they would sleep all day won't play much but will ask for food like i believe in a day they eat more than 5 times .

Ryan : Naah that's a cap bro no one eats more than 5 times a day i ain't gonna believe this sh-- believe this thing bro . Everyone now try to remember the rules and do not sayany kind of curse word infront of seb .

Darren : Why would i lie bro what I'm getting bro from lying

Darren : Why would i lie bro what I'm getting bro from lying .

Justin : Bro but seriously that's how your baby cousins are man it would be really easy to take care of them .

Oliver : Well no Darren he doesn't sleep much not until you pat him to sleep or hold him in your arms and about food he do eat a lot while you guys were busy i already made him the formula like 3 times and food 2 times one was just half n hour ago now maybe after one nd half an hour he would need the formula .

Manager ty : Okay so if i want to put him to sleep i only need to hold him or pat him right .

Oliver : Well you see manager ty it also depends on people to people he haven't spent a lot of time with you so it might be a little difficult for you but don't worry before giving him to you i will put him to sleep .

After eating the last bite from his plate he went outside with seb leaving manager ty with scared face . " Looks like managing this seb would be more difficult than managing you guys " manager ty told them " even i agree with this especially now cause you need to manage someone who used to help you in managing " Regie said to manage ty and also went towards oli and seb after putting the dishes in sink .