Chapter 20

At the dinning table ~~

Regie : What took u guys so long bruh now give seb we have prepared the formula and food for him .

Oliver : Okay here but be careful and you both checked the temperature right make sure it's not too hot .

Darren : Just eat your food bro we got this just eat and give seb to us .

After taking seb from Oli both regie and darren started to feed seb while other eats their own food while talking about some random stuff .

" Oli you ready right " manager ty asked coming towards the dinning table " Hmm yeah i am are you " Oli asked " Me too I'm excited to work with this company just hope that you guys will also like the ideas and it will also make stars happy " manager ty said as the last say always include the boys too .

" I'm done but just to make sure that you guys got everything done let me just do a final checking okay " Oli said putting the plate in sink " what you possibly have to do for your checking bro " Justin asked taking his and Regie plates to sink also " Well show me your alarm and timmer okay , now tell what duty you guys have okay nice and now one last thing rules tell me the rules perfect " Oli said being proud of the boys as they remember everything .

Kane : Don't worry too much Oli we got this we will take care of seb like a treasure okay you just go and come .

Justin : Jokes apart but for real bro don't worry just focus on the meeting
and leave seb to us without any worry .

Oliver : Okay so now we are going please take care of yourself guys and seb too okay , be a good boy okay baby don't stress them much okay buddy byy and guys don't forget to call me if anything happens byy .

As Oliver was going towards the car after giving seb a kiss on his face that's when he heard " AHHHAHH AHHHAHH seb crying while streching his hands towards oliver and kept opening and closing his fist 🖐️✊ gesturing Oli to come " AHHAHHA AHHAHHA  " as oliver was just standing there seb kept crying it was until it hit Oli and he run towards seb .

Oliver : Ayy it's okay buddy I'm here im not going anywhere . He said while taking sebastian in his arms and giving hopeful look to manager ty .

Manager ty : We really can't take seb with us Oli I'm sorry we can't but there's still some time left so it's fine we can leave after half an hour but we can't take seb with us . He said while giving a helpless look to Oli .

" Well how above first we go inside its hot in here Kane said as everyone was standing outside in the sun " That should be mine line bro let's go " ryan said and then everyone went inside " Well how about this before leaving u put seb to sleep so he wouldn't be able to find that u left how about this " Justin gave the idea 💡 which everyone liked pretty much " it's a really good idea Justin we can do that and after that you guys are here so Oli put seb to sleep Oli where's oli " manager ty  said as he didn't find him there .

Justin : Bro the fuck where he went what's happening here he was just sitting with us over there .

Darren : Don't tell me he also turned into a baby now bro it's not cool and why you keep making face like fish bro what's wrong with you too . 

Ryan : Will u guys let me speak he went to kitchen with seb to get him formula stupid and cause you both didn't let me say anything that's why i was making the fish face you dumbass bitch .

" Damn you not gonna say anything bruh he called you stupid bruh " Regie said while enjoying the drama " i- " Darren tried to say something but was cut off by loud banging sound on the table which made everyone turn their head back to see what happen and there they saw a angry looking oliver 😠 holding a happy face baby seb with bottle 🍼 in his hands 😄 .

Before anyone could say anything oliver cut them off saying " that's how u guys gonna behave when I'm not around huh tell me is this how you guys were preparing to take care of seb you know if we weren't here and seb wasn't with me but with you guys he would have went outside or would have got hurt 🤕 and u wouldn't stop until u hear his crying huh okay forget about seb tell me about yourself what u guys would have done to each other if  i wouldn't stop u now huh " when he didn't hear anything from them he became more angry and that was the first time they have seen him this angry .

" Oliver first sit it's okay calm down they wouldn't have done anything " manager ty tired to make situation a little better which didn't work " calm down manager ty u are telling me to calm down they are trying to find reason for fighting with each other it's not about seb now but that's not what I want i want them to live together nicely and happily without any fight and look at them " Oliver said knowing how things would have turn into serious fight and u can't argue with him in this thing cause now he knows them the most he knows how things will turn serious between them and they are gonna held grudges with them .