Chapter 5

" Okay so sebastian is there " said manager ty pointing the finger towards oliver to which oliver and boys gave him a confused look " bro the fuck you are talking about that's Oli bro not sebastian " ryan told manager ty " i know that's Oli but I'm not talking about Oli I'm talking about the baby i don't know how you guys didn't notice but the baby is actually looking like sebastian and after seeing all of these things I'm comfirm that he has turned into a baby " .

To which he recived blank faces from the boys and another punch 👊 but this time it was from Regie " BRO YOU ARE STILL THINKING ABOUT PRANK IT'S ENOUGH NOW STOP IT AND TELL US WHERE THE FUCK SEB IS " . " I'm not and do you think even after seeing his brother crying he would still care about a fucking prank huh and not about his brother ".

Justin : I think manager ty is saying right i mean we all know seb he won't do something like this just for fun or any kind of video but now the main question is how the heck did he turned into a baby from grown ass man huh it's just doesn't feel real like how . 

Darren : Exactly it's seems like we are in a fucking movie 🎥🍿 hmm intersting .

Regie : The fuck bro I'm out I'm out i don't wanna play .

Well atleast it was something which manager ty has excepted from the boys but now what about Oliver, he was most scared about Oliver reaction and seeing he wasn't saying anything it made him more anxious but he noticed that ryan was silent 😶 the whole time he didn't hear anything from him also .

So he turned around to look at both of them ( oliver and ryan ) only to find ryan looking at him with blank face and Oliver looking at his younger brother who now apparently has turned into a baby with stunned look .

He slowly called out his name " oliver say something " to which oliver only gave manager ty a blank look and went from there towards his and seb's shared room while carrying his brother and ryan following him from behind .