Chapter 4

Hearing the baby crying everyone started to glare at Regie in return he gave them a awkward smile and try to calm the baby by making funny faces which worked .

" Maybe it's seb who is pranking us with this cause as oliver told sebastian was not with him and till now we haven't heard anything from him nor anyone has seen him " Ryan said and then everyone started to call sebastian except one person manager...

" Maybe it's seb who is pranking us with this cause as oliver told sebastian was not with him and till now we haven't heard anything from him nor anyone has seen him " Ryan said and then everyone started to call sebastian except one person manager ty . When no one see him coming out they all went silent 😶 .

" Maybe we should go and find him " kane suggested and everyone started to look for him . Ryan , kane and Darren choose look inside the house while Regie and Justin went outside to look for him . But they didn't find him any where and sat there with disappoint and concern look and with this manager ty was getting sure that it was sebastian who has turned into a baby cause he knew no matter what sebastian won't pull this bad prank on them or even if he do seeing how concern everyone is for him he would just end it but didn't happen .

He was just thinking how he should break the news to the boys especially to oliver who was on the verge of crying not finding his brother any where , since he was the eldest among them he needed to tell them so he opened his mouth to tell them but was cut off by Oliver handling him the baby and shouting " Alright seb it's enough you won we all lose you can come out now you are the best pranker i know now please come out please 🥺 I'm worried please seb " he shouted while tears roll down from his eyes 👀.

Which leaves the members in shock 😲 cause they have hardly seen him crying and now seeing this it broke their heart and they all shout for seb . Seeing he wasn't coming out they started to get angry on him cause his prank was getting too far now .

Seeing oliver crying like this baby also started to cry while manager ty was trying to stop him so he told the boys " alright guys i know where sebastian is but first I want you guys to calm down and listen to me properly especially you oliver first of all stop crying and keep the baby " after giving baby to the oliver ty recived a  punch from his brother saying " if you already knew about this so why didn't you tell us huh you know how worried we all were i didn't expect this from you now tell where the fuck he is so that we all beat the shit out him for making all of worried " .