I Guess Sorry Wasnt Good Enough

*Big Sean's POV*
I've Been calling Ariana all night but she never answers. I don't even know why she's so mad!? I was just trying to write a catchy song and dedicate it to her! I just want her back. I love her! This can't be the end! We have to at least give this a chance.

*Ariana's POV*
Sean has been calling me non stop all night. I can't bring myself to answer it, before I ran off I grabbed the CD. The song is good but I know it's not about me. I better Google about his past. I promised myself I would do it but I'm doing it, I have to know who Ashley is. Frankie walked in and saw me crying, we scanned the Internet for info.
"HE HAD A WIFE!?" I screamed
"A WIFE!?" Frankie repeated
"How did I miss this?" I asked
"How did I? I am the number one gossip freak" Frankie chanted
"I hate to admit it but I miss him already" I state
"He showered you with magical nights, he's kinda the perfect catch" Frankie replies
"Should I call him?" I ask
"How long were Ya'll together?" He asks
"Four months" I answer
"Yeah, call him" Frankie calls as he walks out my room
I sit down in my bean bag chair and grab my phone, I scan through photos of us. I dry my eyes and open his contact, I look at the photo used for his contact, I took it on our first date in the limo on the way home. "Monkey face" I say sniffling. I walk to my closet and open the drawers. I took out his sweater and put it on. Sitting back down I hit call, he picks up on the first ring.
B "Ariana?"
A "you have one minute to talk"
B "most of my songs are written after breakups so there is more experience. I feel like I just meet you and we haven't made any huge memories yet. I just wanted to impress you with an amazing song and have you. I freaked and used old meterial! I swear I never meant to hurt you Ariana I love you so much"
A "I lov- can you meet me?"
B "yeah"
A "our park, 5 minutes"
*Hangs up*
I take off his hoodie. I throw on a coat and run outside, I get Frankie to drop me off in the park. I sit on our bench and have a cry before he shows up. I see his car pull up so I fix my makeup. He gets out the car and walks over to me.

*Big Sean's POV*
I get out my car and walk towards Ariana. I sit down next to her, after moments of silence she begins crying. I pull her in close and she cries on my shoulder as we watch the sun set. All night we just sat there in each other's arms. We didn't talk, we didn't move we just snuggled close. Ariana fell asleep in my arms but I never slept, all I could think about was how I hurt her. I hated this feeling but I hoped tonight would make it better. Eventually I fell asleep. I love you Ariana.

*Ariana's POV*
I woke up in Sean's arms. I didn't want to talk about our fight I just wanted him to hold me and that's what he did.
"I forgive you" I call out
"I love you" he replies
"I love you too" I chant
"Breakfast?" He offers
"Yes please" I cheer
We stand up and walk over to his car. We drove to a café on the hwy, thank god it was too early for fans to be there. All through breakfast I just looked into his eyes, maybe I was stupid for getting mad. He just wanted to impress me, which he was. He was insecure just like me and that's why we are so perfect. I hope we never fight again, he is my everything, I can't loose him.