Surprise Surprise

*Seans POV*
I looked out the window of the plane. The small cities reminded me of my girl. Ariana means everything to me. I feel like I don't let her know enough, since I have to act like a badass. I mean I am a badass, it's just sometimes I wish I could show the softer sides of me. Not like soft soft, just soft. Or, rather just, I don't know. I just wish I showed her more emotions.
My plane touches the ground at 4pm, just enough time to make it to Arianas show then take her out after. I sip the last of my scotch, grab my bags and get off the plane. My limo waits for me out front. I arrive to Arianas show and sneak my way in. I find a seat in the crowd perfectly hidden from Ari. The show starts and as Ari performs I take a photo of her. It perfectly captured the light in her eyes and the way her dress sparkles. I posted it to my Instagram captioned: "Guess who's watching you beauty? 💏"

*Arianas POV*
I finish the last song before the halftime, I stepped backwards onto the elevator and my dancers join me as we are lowered down. I get downstage and sip my Starbucks. I change and re aply my makeup. I finished early and had just enough time to check my snapchat. I updated my story with videos of me and Bryan dancing. I opened my Instagram to post something but I saw everyone talking about something posted by Sean. I checked his page to find the most beautiful photo ever. It was me dancing and the caption make me smile cheek to cheek. I showed Bryan and Lexi. Intermission finished and I had to go back up. I got on stage and sang tattooed heart. Then I could resist.
"It would appear that a special someone is in the crowd tonight" I spoke into the mic
"Sean, baby if your out there come up onstage" I said
Sean appeared in the crowd and climbed onstage. I kissed him and the crowd cheered. Together we sang Right There. I love him so much.

*Fans POV*
If the Ariana Grande concert wasn't already amazing enough, out of the blue Big Sean walked onstage and together they sang a duet. We cheered and roard as they danced together onstage. Best Day Ever.