The Promised Date

*Seans POV*
As Arianas birthday present I promised her the most amazing date ever. There is a lot to get done before 7pm. I'm picking her up at 7pm. I decided to throw her a memory prom. Now I know what your thinking. I'm big Sean! Why am I doing such girly things? Easy explanation. I love Ariana, and for Ariana I would do anything. After the accident I lost my hard cover because I just wanna make sure that my baby girl is always happy. Plus it's her birthday! Who doesn't deserve an amazing sweet birthday memory prom date with there boyfriend?

*Arianas POV*
As an extra gift from Jones and Ricky me and all the dancers and Lexi get to go to some creepy horro party. We all wear masks and people have knifes and we play laser tag and dance. It's weird. I'm leaving to do it now so I'll be back in time for Seans date at 7pm.

After photos and lots of partying Jones dropped me home so I could get ready for my date. I said goodbye and he drove away. For some reason I had a pain in my chest, like I should have made him stay.

I walked inside and took a quick shower, bruised my teeth and straightened my hair. I walked to my closet, studying every outfit and dress Until I found one. It took quite a while but finally I found the perfect dress. A short black Lacey dress with a white sparkly belt. I put on my new pair of white glitter pumps and I walked over to my vanity table. I grabbed my new pair of brushes (from Lexi) and dipped one in my white eyeshadow. I stroked the brush across my eye lid and covered it with some black glitter. I grabbed my favourite lip gloss and smeared it on my lips. I did a little contour on my face and put on mascara. I grabbed my Chanel purfume and squished it 3 times. Studying every move I made. Everything had to be perfect.

*Seans POV*
The DJ was setting up, the food table was packed with her favourite foods and desserts, the balloon ark and decorations were perfectly placed around the room, the lavender lights filled the room perfectly. Everything is perfect. Now I have just enough time to run home and get changed and make it to Arianas house to pick her up in a limo by 7pm.

*Arianas POV*
I feel like I've been staring at the clock for hours. 6:56. 6:57. 6:58. It's like waiting for Sean time just stops. 6:59. Sean will probably be late. I'm sitting here by the door staring at the clock waiting for him. I'm pathetic. 6:59 was still imprinted on the clock. I counted down the seconds. 3-2-1- 7:00pm. The doorbell rang and of corse Sean was at the Door.
"Right on time" I say
"I wouldn't miss a moment with you" he replied kissing my hand
We walked down the driveway to the limo and Sean let me in.
"PINK CHAMPAGNE!" I squeeled looking at the ice box.
"Like our-"
"First date" Sean finished
"I know" he said

We kissed all the way to the secret date. Sean covered my eyes and walked and we walked a little. My phone rang and I ripped off the blindfold. Realizing what I had done I turned around in dismay.
"Omg I'm so sorry Sean that was so dumb" I said almost crying
He kissed me
"It's okay baby. Take your call" he said smiling
I walked back over to the limo leaving Sean by the door to what looked like a hockey arena. Weird.

I picked up my phone right before the last ring.
A "Hello?"
? "Ariana?"
A "that's me, who is this?"
? "It's bad"
A "what?"
? "He's really hurt"
A "huh? Who is?"
? "J-Jones"
A "what? What happened!?"
Seeing my distress Sean walked over to me and grabbed my hand
A "hello, please what's happening?"
? "He's been in a car crash. Come quick"
A "omg!"
*Call Ended*

A tear welled up in my eye.
"Baby what's wrong!?" Sean asks
"Jones was in a c-crash" I reply
"Oh god, I'm so sorry. But I'm sure my date will cheer you up" he says
"No." I say
"What?" He says
"I-I have to go see him" I say
"Seriously!?" Sean growls
"I'm sorry" I say walking to the road
A taxi pulls up but Sean grabs my arm.
"I swear to go Ariana if you get in that taxi" he warns
"I'm sorry" I say pulling away and getting into the car.
I look back at Sean, he was kicking a parking poll. What have I done.