P-R-O-M

*Seans POV*
I got a call yesterday from the guys at the ice rink. Turns out my prom for Ariana is still set up! Sure it's going to cost money on the rent and buying more food and a new DJ but I'm willing to pay to make Ariana happy.

I made the calls and the food will be set up my 6pm tonight. I got the DJ and gave him a list of Ariana's favourite songs. Everything is set up again, now all I have to do is call Ariana.

*ring ring ring*
A "Hi baby"
S "hey baby gurl"
A "what's up?"
S "what are you doing tonight?"
A "nothing why?"
S "I'm picking you up at 6:30pm, wear something super fancy"
A "okay :)"
S "see you later"
A "love you"
S "love you too, bye"
*Call ended*

I ran out to the store to get a few more things. Tonight is going to be perfect.

*Ariana's POV*
I wonder what Sean is planning. He wasn't very detailed. Better Instagram it!
I took a selfie with a confused face and added heart emojis around it using a photo editor. I captioned it:
"How confusing, bb promised gold but I don't see a necklace 💭✨"

At 5:15pm I started getting ready. I had already showered to I didn't worry about it, I had no idea what to wear so I did that first. Sean said fancy so I decided to wear my lavender puffy dress. It's a heart shaped lavender top covered in diamonds and a dark lavender puffy skirt with glitter lacing on the top. Very beauty pageant looking. I bought it a few years back for an award show. Lexi picked it out, it's pretty stunning.

I was ready by 6:13pm. I searched through my closet to find my lavender heels that I got a few weeks before my birthday during a shopping spree. They perfectly match the top of my dress.

At 6:29pm Seans limo pulled up the driveway. I stepped outside and Sean smiled cheek to cheek.
"You look...Gorgeous" he said
"You look very handsome" I said kissing him
We stepped into the limo and made jokes all the way. We stepped out the limo. We were at the Arena again! Sean covered my eyes and we walked inside. I heard music and smelled something delicious. Sean uncovered my eyes and omfg I can't believe it! It's a prom! Food! DJ! Dance floor! Music! Photos! Drinks! Tables! I'm screaming! Sean led me to the dance floor and the DJ played a slow song. Sean took my hand and we danced close.

After about an hour of dancing we sat down at a table and ate some food. Our table had a chocolate fountain and a plate of fruits and treats to dip. Sean poured me some champagne as we ate. All the food was my favourite! I had sushi, tofu cakes, salad, pizza! After our main meal we had ice cream and cake and chocolate dipped strawberries.

After food me and Sean danced some more, then he led me to another room where there was a fucking pouncey house. Holy shit.

"What the fuck" I said laughing
"C'mon you know you wanna" he said taking my hand

I slipped off my heel and ran into the bouncy house. Sean took a whole bunch of photos and we laughed so much. After the bouncy house Sean took me back to the other room where we took turns singing to each other. It was so romantic and amazing! We danced and ate and eventually laughed so much that we both fell to the floor. The photographer had been snapping pictures of us all night so she left to get them printed for us. She also emailed us copies to post on our instragrams.

To finish the night off me and Sean had one last slow song. We kissed and danced to "slow motion" by Natalita

Then Sean told me to sing. I couldn't think of anything so I asked Sean for a request.

"Pink Champagne" he said
"What why? It's so old" I replied
"Because it's our song" he said
"You sang it to me on our first date" he replied

A tear welled up in my eye. I grabbed the mic and I sang for him, I sang.
"Every day I'm grinding!"

"PINK CHAMPAGNE IN THE PURPLE RAIN WERE GENNA PAINT PAINT PAINT THE CITY WERE GENNA SHOW THEM ALL OUT PRETTY, PINK CHAMPAGNE IN THE PURPLE RAIN SINGING SO LOUD GENNA HEAR US FROM THE CLA TALKIMG 'BOUT PINK CHAMPAGNE!"

As I belted the last note confetti and balloons fell from the ceiling. I ran down to Sean and kissed him just as the confetti started to hit the ground. Tonight was the most perfect night of my life.

*Seans POV*
Just as the last ballon hit the ground I picked Ariana up and spun her around. She grabbed a mouthfull of food and I carried her outside to the limo.
"Why'd we have to go so soon?" She asked
"Because the nights not over" I replied
"What?" She says
"On our first date we did more than this" I reply

The limo stopped and I grabbed her hand. It started to rain, perfect. She kissed me and smiled. Then she realized where we were.

"This is were we stood on our first date after running away from the press" she said
"Yup, right under this tree" I replied
"Then you-"
"Gave you my sweater" I finished
Behind the tree was a plastic box, I picked it up and opened it handing Ariana the sweater that was inside, my sweater.

"I couldn't wear it so I left it here for you" I said

She put in on and smiled, I kissed her cheek as she put her hands in the pockets. She got a confused look as she pulled a pocket knife out the pocket.

"Why is there a knife in the pocket?" She asked smiling
"Because we're going to do this" I replied

I took the knife from her hand and carved a heart into the tree.

"You finish" I said passing her the knife, she took it from my hand and carved:
A+S Inside the heart.

"I love you so much" she said kissing me
"I love you so much too" I replied kissing her again

We walked back to the limo and I took her home. I kissed her at the door and she ran inside. I've missed this. I headed home to get changed, I had to go back to the Arena and pay the people and clean up.

*Ariana's POV*
I walked inside and changed out of my dress. I looked at the photos the lady took. It turns out she came back and took photos of me and Sean kissing underneath all the confetti. I saved them all to my phone and posted the confetti one to my imstagram tagging Sean with the caption:
"Here's the gold, I love him. A+S forever 💜 @bigsean"

It was only up for 2 seconds before our fans had there hands all over it. I'm glad I'm finally in a relationship that will last with someone that my fans support. I love Sean so much.

A+S Forever