Best Mistake

*Seans POV*
Since me and Ariana both have a week gap between shows we decided we should work on another song together. We drove down to the studio.
"Ariana!" Shouts a familiar voice
"Justin!" She calls back
"Yo, Sean!" He says grabbing my hand and shaking it
"How have ya'll been?" He asks
"Fine" I reply putting my arms around Ariana and kissing her
"Welp, have fun. I'll see you next week Ari bear" justin says walking away
"What the hell?" I ask
"Because of all the publicity my agent wants me to perform with him again"
"I really hate that dude" I spit
"I know baby, trust me, nothing will happen" she replies
I smile and we walk into the recording room.

*Arianas POV*
"Soon do we forget, how it felt. Dealing with emotions that never left. Playing with our halos we were dead, in this game. Maybe I'm the sinner and your the saint, gotta stop pretending what we ain't, while we pointing fingers but we're the same" "makeup breakup total waste of time can we please make up our minds and stop acting like we're fine"
I sang. I was reading of a sheet of paper that I wrote the lyrics down on.

"I think I got something" says Sean
"Let's hear" I reply
"I guess times wasting tick tocking lip locking how can we keep the feelings fresh how do we zip lock it, keep your heart out on your sleeve but watch out for pick pockets I guess to go the distance we might need to pit stop it hold up, I know love can be a beach with no shore I then count to ten lost my temper and went back to four, I know it's hard to realize I'm the man that you need I had a dream we branched out started a family tree, I feel like everything we do is over due you ask why I love your mom so much cause she's an older you, I wish that you were happy I guess that's one thing I should be providing ain't no number two we both ones of one and we the hottest, couple only human except you, you a goddess. Only lying to you when I lie you down just being honest, when you start as friends it's hard to say your never going back, if I'm not the one then I'm the best mistake you ever had."

"ITS AMAZING!" I scream
"I think it needs work" he replies
"Best mistake! I got it!" I yell

We finish up the song and change some lyrics here and there and we were done. The song is called "Best Mistake" and it's coming out on my album next week. Me and Sean are going to sing it at my concert together, next week. I can't fucking wait.

*Seans POV*
Me and Ariana finished up in the studio and after we did a little shopping. As I sat there on a store bench, holding girl clothes and sipping my Arizona ice tea I knew, this is the life.