Can't Dance

*Arianas POV*
Since Sean doesn't really talk to me anymore I started texting with Justin Beiber. I didn't think I would like him out he's pretty nice. Tonight we are going to perform together. I really Miss Sean. Since my tour is taking me halfway accross the world my family can't always come with me. Frankie is doing his own stuff with big brother, my grandparents are too old for travel. My mum comes with me but I don't think she's enjoying it anymore. I have my friends on tour with me and I brought my dog Telouse but it's still not enough. I'm so sad. Performing makes me feel better, tonight I get to meet my fans! I'm excited.

I skype Sean.
*ring* *ring* *ring*
S "Hey baby"
A "Hey Sean"
S "You sound so sad"
A "I really miss you"
S "I really miss you too"
S "how's the tour going?"
A "Amazing"
S "I hate to ditch but I have and interview"
A "I love you"
S "I love you too baby"
A "Call me later?"
S "you know it"
*call ended*
Me and Lexi go out for a girls day. Only 13 more concerts until the 2nd part of the tour is over. We go to Starbucks and do some shopping. Fans and reporters followed us everywhere. We got back just in time to perform. I drank up and got ready, before I even knew if I was halfway through the show. Justin walked onstage. Together we sang me and Sean's song "Right There" he sang Sean's part (obviously) it was all harmless singing until justin put his arms around my waist and got super snuggle close. The crowds cheered as justin rocked my body. I had to look professional so I laughed and put my hands over my face like I was embarrassed. Justin was being really innapropriate.

After the show that was all anyone was talking about. Me and Justin. So many videos and posts and ships. I'm freaking out!

*Seans POV*
I finished my concert and decided to check my Instagram to see what Ariana was up to. I couldn't even find her page because it was too over run by notifications about her and Justin fucking Beiber. That little son of a bitch had his hands all over my girl and it looked like she fucking liked it! I swear..