Not As It Seems

*Arianas POV*
I walked in on the worst thing ever. Sean. Doing. Playing.
GTA (Grand Theft Auto)
He was playing GTA and there was dead strippers everywhere. I screamed because we usually play together and he got blood all over the stuff we collected together in the game! All my work ruined!

"what the hell Sean" I say
"Sorry Ari" he says
"Dammit Sean" I say
"What are you even doing here?" He says laughing
"I came to surprise you" I reply
"You know, cause i love you" I add
"I love you too, I'm glad to see you" he replies

We took some time to catch up then he made me dinner. Tofu cakes and bread with oil, And someolives and cheese. Yummy. He cleaned up the kitchen and we talked some more. Then I got a call. It was my agent Brandi

B "Ari baby great news"
A "okay"
B "your tour is over"
A "WHAT!"
"What's going on baby?" Sean asks form behind me
B "we are cancelling your tour and your going back to Nickelodeon"
A "I don't want to! I wanna finish my tour!"
Sean looks at me confused. I put my phone on speaker and finish the conversation.
B "look Ari, your old news. You don't have a place anymore and soon enough you'll be all washed up without a cent. Luckily for you, you have me. Sam and Cat has been taken up for another 3 seasons and Janette is already on board. I'm flying you in tomorrow."

Tears well up in my eyes and I feel a lump in my throat. For a moment there was silence on the line but then Sean stepped in.

S "listen here asshole, Ariana is the biggest thing since Brittany bitch so you better take everything back. She is the most followed celebrity on Instagram and has 2, I repeat 2! Top selling albums on iTunes. Her tour is the hottest thing on right now so she is NOT cancelling. Sam and Cat is a fucking crap Show and her and Jeanette BOTH agreed to move on. She is no longer a fucking nick star and she longer reports to you. Your fucking fired."

I stood amazed next to him in the kitchen. Brandi hung up after a moment of silence on the line. I leaned over and kissed him.
"My hero" I say
"Anything for my girl" he replies kissing me.
"What would I do without you?" I say
"You might end up like doe's dead strippers" he said
I jokingly pushed him. He put his hands around my waist and lifted me up onto the counter. We kiss some more then we go upstairs and fix our GTA world.

*Seans POV*
I was surprised to see Ariana but of corse I'm happy. I really burned that Brandi dude. I had to protect my girl, no one talks to her like that. Me and Ariana played GTA for awhile but then we snuggled up in bed and watched some Netflix. She was chewing some gum and make these amazing bubbles. She pulled out her phone and make a video.
She blew a huge ass bubble for the camera
"Damn girl, how you do that" I say
She laughs
"Fuck it's big" I laugh

What a night.