3

Third Person Pov 

Set smiled as camrin ranted about a bunch of random things the two were talking about SpongeBob then ended up talking about McDonalds. Honestly set didn't care what the topic was he just loved hearing the other males voice. It was like music to his ears, a melody that was stuck in his head. 

"They breakfast slap though especially the pastry's" Camrin says. "I mean ion really go there for breakfast when you think of mcdonalds you mainly think of lunch" Set says and camrin nods. "I guess you right" Camrin says before taking a seat on the couch next to set. Set felt a smile make it's way on his face. 

He wanted camrin to be closer to him. He wanted him close to the point where he could feel his warmth. Soon set felt weight on his shoulder and turned his head seeing camrin with his head resting there with his eyes fluttering closed. "Falling asleep already?" Set asks and camrin frowns cutely. 

"Hush i've had a long day" Camrin says and set laughs. "A long day? Uh huh what you did today that was productive?" Set asks and camrin glares at him. "It's none of your business what i did just know i ran important errands and now i'm tired" Camrin says and set chuckles before smirking. 

"So you finished with those errands" Set says and camrin lets out a small laugh and began to smile which made his heart get a fuzzy feeling. "The spongebob reference is crazy" camrin says and set smiles. "I know how much you love that show so i had to" Set says before wrapping his arm around his friend. 

I know it wsn't much but ya'll needed an update 

Hope ya'll enjoyed