14

Third Person Pov 

They were hanging out just talking about random things, watched cartoons and did the usual things they do when they hang out but for some reason things felt off. Set was still thinking about the kiss they had shared even though camrin seemed to have already let it go this was hard. 

He wants to talk about it and let his friend know how he feels but they just made up and he didn't wanna ruin it. Camrin looked over at his friend and noticed he was in deep thought. "What's on yo mind?" Camrin asks and set forces a smile. "Oh trust me it's nothing important" set says. 

"You sure?" Camrin asks and set nods. "yeah I'm positive" Set says. "Naw how long have we known each other whatever it is seems to be bothering you" Camrin says. "Well have you ever had really deep feelings about something but those feelings could ruin everything so you can't tell" Set starts. 

"But you feel like it gets worse the more you hold it in?" Set asks. "Honestly i can't say i do but in my opinion it's better to get it out cause the more you keep it in the worse it'll get" Camrin says and set nods. "Yeah i guess your right" Set says. "So what do you have strong feelings towards or who?" Camrin asks. 

"I'd rather not get into that right now" Set says and camrin frowns. "Come on bro you'll feel better once you let it out" Camrin says. "Naw i've said to much already let's just go back to watching the show" Set says. "Oh ok then" Camrin says going back to the tv but not being able to focus. 

He couldn't stop thinking what his friend had said. Camrin was curious to know what or who had his friend feeling like this. he felt a little bit of anger imagining his friend going on and on about some random and how deep his feelings were for them. Things definetely were complicated to say the least. 

Maybe love can really be dangerous. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed