20

Third person Pov
Camrin let out little giggles in between kisses as he was being taken to his room. They fell back on the bed kissing each other hungrily and touching on each other. They wanted to remember every detail of this moment.

How they transitioned from best friends to lovers and when art realized love wasn't dangerous. Sure he would be hurt if camrin didn't feel the same but he'd get over it and feel much better that he had gotten it off his chest.

No they weren't going all the way it was much to soon but they would most definitely get a little carried away. Set pulled away kissing, sucking and biting at camrins neck and smirked once he began to let out moans.

Set pulled away and slammed his lips against camrins and camrin started to run his hands through sets hair finding himself getting lost in this moment not wanting it to end.

Came in found it funny how all this time the perfect person for him has been right in front of him all these years. They both pulled away and smiled at each other with nothing but love in their eyes feeling content.

"Settyblu forever?" Camrin asks. "You already know the answer forever and always. The rest of the night they enjoyed each others company then the went over to Doug's house for breakfast the next day to announce that they were together now.

"About time" Doug says making them both roll their eyes playfully. "See? It won't that hard to get your feelings out guess love ain't dangerous after all" Kevin says and set nods. "Yeah you were right thanks" set says.

"Speaking of which what happened with you two?" Set asks and Kevin and Doug looked down at their plates and began to eat quicker. "Anyone want more eggs?" Doug asks. "Naw what happened?" Camrin asks with a smirk having the same look as set.

"A little thing called none of your god dang business" Doug says before grabbing his plate and taking it to the sink. "If you two must know we talked and we only in the talking stage so don't make it weird" Kevin says.

Set and camrin looked at each other as if they were speaking telepathically. "Y'all made it weird but whatever" set and camrin both say at the same time before laughing. Love really isn't dangerous after all.

The end was going to be smut but I stuck at that so sorry I know what you thinking 'but your writing always sucks' I know but this the last chapter so I ain't wanna end it to bad

Hope y'all enjoyed