11

Third Person Pov 

Set and camrin were currently in the kitchen making a mess while trying to cook something. Camrin had complained about being hungry and was saying he wanted to try something new so to save money set suggested whipping up a homemade meal which didn't go so well. "I'll order pizza" Camrin says. 

"Naw your gonna help me clean up this mess first" Set says and camrin groans. "Bro come on i'm hungry" Camrin says. "Ion care you being hungry is what got us in this mess" Set says and camrin frowns. "Naw you being cheap is what got us in this mess" Camrin says causing set to scoff. 

"Please there's nothing wrong with saving money" Set says. "Ight Mr. krabs" Camrin says and set playfully rolls his eyes. "You and that show" Set says with a laugh. "Shut up" Camrin says before putting his hand in the mixing bowl they had used and rubbing the mix on set's cheek with a smirk. 

Set smirks before grabbing one of the eggs that had survived the monstrous cooking and threw it at camrin who ducked. The two then had a food fight creating a bigger mess and of course regretted it once they actually cleaned. The whole day was full of laughter and they both were very happy. 

They always felt happy whenever they spent together it was as if the other truly understood them. Set maybe loved their time a little to much considering his feelings and he saw it as him winning cause even though camrin was in a relationship he would still rather be with him and he loved that. 

The two ordered some food and sat on the couch watching spongebob. Set often complained but he honestly didn't mind watching the show it was decent well the earlier seasons the new ones not so much. Set found himself admiring camrin's features. He found it cute the way his eyes lit up while watching the show. 

That's one of the things that made him fall in love with his friend. His soul was undeniably pure and he had an amazing sense of humor. Camrin looked over at his friend and smiled. "Why you looking at me like that?" Camrin asks. "Cause i always have" Set responds while staring camrin deep in the eyes. 

Before set could stop himself he was leaning into his best friend. Both their hearts were racing and they felt like time was slowing down. Before set could stop himself he leaned in further closing the distance between them. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed