17

Third Person Pov 

"You just pick the show and i'll go grab the hot chocolate" Set says before leaving the living room and camrin smiled. Camrin started to go through the different channels on the television and then began to think about how sweet set was being. Set was always nice to him and was a very good friend. 

Set came back and placed the hot chocolate on the table before sitting next to his best friend. "What we watching?" Set asks. "We watching mulan" Camrin says. "You and these children's movies and shows" Set says and camrin playfully rolls his eyes. "Last time i checked it was rated E" Camrin says. 

"Well they'd be lying cause it sure isn't for everyone" Set says. "Oh shut up" Camrin says before resting his head on his best friends chest. Set smiled and his chest quickly got a warm feeling before he wrapped his arm around his friend. "Thanks" Camrin says. "No need to thank me" Set says. 

"Oh but there is since you've got here you did everything in your power to make sure i was ok" Camrin says before leaning up. "Really it's no problem i'd do anything for you" Set says speaking honestly. The two ended up staring into each other's eyes for a long moment and set grabbed camrin's chin. 

Set was hesitant on if he should do this things were really awkward last time and he just got out of a break up. Set pulled away and looked at the screen but he soon felt his face beign grabbed and lips being slammed against his own. Set'seyes widened as camrin kissed him with tons of passion. 

Set closed his eyes and melted into the kiss grabbed camrins waist. the kiss continued to get heated and their lips moved in sync and they began to grind against each other. The movie playing being forgotten and they continued to enjoy their moment. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed