9 - The Blood Red Beast

I struggled to breathe and the fresh wound on my chest started to burn. Not like a normal cut, it felt much deeper than that. I started to shake and felt so incredibly cold. I felt so lost and helpless like I did back at Doflamingo's mention.

"It's enough Kid."

My expression lit up when I heard Killer's voice behind me. I turned my head, and he was standing right there. Kid got up now and was standing on one level with Killer. "I'm just keeping you from doing something you'll regret later. We all drank too much, lie down for a bit and calm down."

Kid snorted and was about to punch Killer angrily when he saw me. I looked pretty messed up. There was blood all over my chest and my make-up was ruined. He stopped and looked around, some men around us caught his attention and looked interested in what happened. Kid shouted at them to get lost and stomped off angrily. I watched him disappear in the crowd while pushing people around along the way. I heard a door slam loudly and the sound of objects flying thru a room getting destroyed.

Killer now leaned down to me and Heat and Wire came in my direction.

Heat seemed very hectic asking me if I was alright while apologizing. I couldn't answer his questions, since I still had in mind how they looked away. I felt betrayed. I knew I couldn't trust them but it still hurt to know I was right. Now that Kid left I could take the time to get up and that's what I did. Ever since I left, I travelled alone but never felt this lonely. I didn't want to look at them, I knew if I did I would have looked disappointed, but that would mean their actions hurt me and I couldn't let them know. I walked passed them and was about to disappear in the crowd when I felt Killers' hand on my shoulder. I wanted to push it off and keep walking, but his grip got stronger so I turned around.

"What do you want?!", I hissed at him. He probably just saved me from further injuries and I talked to him this way. I just felt miserable and weak.

"I need to know what you feel for Kid"

What do I feel for him? Well, I truly don't know. In one second, he scares me in the next I feel comfort. He gives me flashbacks to Doflamingo, and he keeps snapping me out of them. Everything in this ship is just too much for me right now.

"Why do u care?", I snapped angrily, "Infect why does any of you care?!" I looked at Heat and Wire. "Didn't you hear him? I'm a prisoner! A whore at best." I took a deep breath. "I surely am a lot, call me a murderer, a thief or whatever but I am not a whore." With that, I looked down at myself and realized how my entire shirt was soaked in blood and ripped open a bit since Kid cut it. "Yea keep staring you morons.", I signed, and my voice cracked. I tried to cover up a bit and shook Killer's hand off my body. I didn't look back and walked over the deck. With no idea where to go, I run around aimlessly. My chest hurt, I was feeling sick and I started getting ready cold. I grabbed a coat I saw on one of the chairs and took a basket of bread from a table. With that, I made my way up to the crow's nest.

When I got up there, I regretted the option I choose for a place where I could be by myself. It was way colder up here. Luckily the coat was much bigger than me, so I used it as a blanket to warm up. I ate some bread and looked at the horizon. The stars and the moon were reflecting on the ocean. Not a single cloud in sight. I heard the man enjoying themselves quietly and the waves breaking down around us. Truly a beautiful night if it wasn't for what happened earlier. I wasn't mad or angry with any of those guys. I felt my wound, not even with Kid. I know there are people like Doflamingo, I was just hoping he wouldn't be the same. Mostly I was angry with myself. I knew this would happen, I let my guard down and got hurt. I simply felt stupid. With my mind thrifting off to my past and my current situation, I didn't notice the Doc coming up the ladder.