Author's Note

12/20/22 A/N from ao3:

This really isn't a chapter, just a little update for everyone since I thought it'd be nice to let all of those reading this know some things since the last chapter.

To start off I have cross posted this story to my Wattpad (here is the link https://www.wattpad.com/story/329720396-journey-to-my-world ^w^). I originally wasn't going to post this story on Wattpad, but I don't really remember why that is so I decided, after receiving a constructive comment, that I would post it there. So if it's easier to read on Wattpad then you are able to read my story there instead of here.

Next I'd like to talk about where this story is going, which is something I'm not sure about. I have an idea for the next chapter, but I haven't gotten around to writing it because I don't really know where the story will go afterwards. Sure I know that I want to have Wukong and the Reader end up together, but I don't want to rush it like I'm sure I have been in previous chapters. However, I'm not sure how to get there or how long it'll take to get there. I was planning on having the Reader move to Megapolis, but I'm not sure what'll happen afterwards. I had the slight idea of giving the Reader some powers because of some kind of accident, but I scrapped that idea because I didn't really like it and I want to focus more on the relationship between the Reader and Wukong than something like that. I'm always down for whatever ideas or suggestions you have so don't be afraid to leave them in the comments below.

Now I'd like to talk about why I haven't really written the next chapter and why I'm doing this A/N instead. Well I have gotten sick with a stomach bug which has made it difficult to be on my computer often and I've sort of started losing motivation to write this story. However, I will complete it before I write another one because I want to be sure I finish this before starting something else and just abandoning this one. I have a few story ideas I want to write, especially ones involving my LMK ocs because I really want to flesh those ocs out and what better way than writing fanfics about them lol. So updates for this story may be slow, but I'll try to get them out when I can.

That's really all. Maybe I'll post some oneshots on this account while I try to get motivation for this story, but who knows. I might even just make a book dedicated to LMK ocs since I have 5 or so (not counting ocs I made specifically for an rp between me and the friend that really got me into Lego Monkie Kid) plus I have AU ideas that I'd like to ramble off about that you all might enjoy. (I don't have many friends that are into LMK and the one friend I do have that's into it is busy currently so I don't really have anywhere to ramble about ocs and AU ideas except for Tumblr, but it's a hit or miss on that website.)

Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and happy holidays!!!!