Author's Note

Hello dear readers. I'm writing this little author's note to inform you all that I most likely won't be updating this any time soon. Granted the main story is finished and everything after is just fun bits I was doing to just add to what's already there. I did have two different kinds of chapters planned and slightly written out, but with my interest no long being solely on LMK at the moment I will be putting a pin in those and saving them for another time. Currently I'm in between fandoms at the moment and have just been trying to find what interests me the most. Which is a bit of a lot of things. Especially since the release of the FNAF SB Ruin DLC some time ago and the upcoming TMNT movie as well as the FNAF movie. Also the Welcome Home update has caught my interest so that's another thing to add to the list. I'm also really trying to get back into watching Doctor Who to catch up with the show before the special drops. Plus I'm working on my own ocs universe, which is called The Suits, if you're interested about it go to my art acc on tumblr (@artsartblog) and ask me questions about it there.

So, yeah. I'm putting the rest of this book on hold as I move onto a new fandom or find a new hyperfixation lol. I hope you all can understand and be patient with me as I find what fandom grabs my attention next. Don't worry, I will come back to this book eventually knowing me. Especially whenever I get around to actually watching the season 4 specials of LMK (not that it would change anything in the book, but it would spark my interest in it again).

As always, hope you all are having a wonderful life and stay creative out there!