New member alert! (2)

As expected, the media, mainly twitter, practically blew up when they learnt that Taylor was joining Hermitcraft. The best part? Practically everyone was happy for them!

Both Xisuma and Taylor had been in contact the week before the season was due to start, arranging for when they should join, and seeing if any Hermits were available to stream with before the season started, to get to know some people beforehand. No, it probably wasn't necessary, but it could make things easier in the long run.

The idea was that Taylor would stream a game with a few people, so that they wouldn't be lonely when the season started. And luckily enough, two people were actually available. One of them was called Grian, and he seemed pretty nice. Grian did mention about how he wouldn't be streaming though, but Taylor said it was fine, and moved on.

The pair were also joined by a familiar person, who was actually Scar! As in, Goodtimeswithscar, the person who had asked about them joining Hermitcraft! As it turned out, Scar  had actually recommended Taylor to Xisuma, meaning that if their last video hadn't done as well as it did, Taylor wouldn't have been given this opportunity.

And the last person to join them, was Solidarity Gaming, who wasn't exactly a Hermit, but still a pretty cool person, and "friend" of Grian. In all honesty, Taylor couldn't tell, but the pair did have a cool dynamic!

Eventually, the squad decided to play Phasmophobia, and the game began smoothly.. before Solidarity and Grian started jokingly arguing over stronger or weaker torches, leaving Scar and Taylor helplessly laughing at the other two.

As expected, the chats on each stream were still in shock that Taylor was going to be on Hermitcraft, and a lot of donos and subs were asking about it.

Taylor happily answered all the questions, before a chat message caught their eye, and they read it out, not realising that they weren't muted.

"Grian and Jimmy have siblings energy? Yeah, they really do. And if we are making this a real situation, me and Scar in this situation are definitely just two cats waiting to be fed, and just watching them argue."

"We are just two little kitties! I'd definitely look like Jellie!"

"Oh! I thought I was muted!"

Taylor blushed, embarrassed, and regretted having their face cam on. The call dissolved into laughter, finally breaking up Grian and Solidarity's debate.

After they finished their ghost hunt, Scar let the group know he had to leave, and Grian, Taylor and Solidarity started another game, just the three of them.

And it was at that moment that a call came through on discord, from Scarlett.

Shit.
Oh wait, they were joining Hermitcraft that week, they had to cut down the swearing.

Shoot.
That was better.

They had promised Scarlett that they would stream with them that evening. What would they do? They were midway through a ghost hunt, and they couldn't exactly leave!

Would Scarlett be allowed to join? It would have to be after the round, but they hoped that didn't matter.

Suddenly, Taylor's torch began to flicker in Phasmophobia, and Taylor was in the middle of a wide area, and couldn't run anywhere.