Melodic awakening (11)

Taylor's POV - and it's genuinely nice :)

Light finally flooded my vision, as I sat up in my bed, "Soft Boy" by Wilbur Soot quietly playing in my ears. Wow, my music had such perfect timing. I was so thankful for Grian buying me those headphones.

I looked around my room, and realised how small it really was, and I began to wonder how the whole group fit inside of there.

I almost didn't notice the person sat to my left, a taller, familiar person. Tears brimmed in my eyes as I realised who it was.

"A-Amira?"

She looked up, confused at first, but I saw her dissolve into tears as she saw me.

"Taylor!"

She hugged me tightly, and began to cry. I hugged her back too, and cried tears of happiness. We stayed like that for about a minute, before I let go, and Amira sat down again, but moving the chair to look at me.

We talked for a few minutes, before something came to my mind, that I hoped would cause more happiness.

"Is my phone here?"

"Yeah, and as much as I would like to say it was my idea, it wasn't. It was Maisie's, and that's why I would-"

"Can you not, not now! You've got Hannah anyway, stop trying to get in bed with Maisie.."

"Alright, alright.. Sorry."

I unlocked my phone, and opened up Twitter, clicking on the button to create a tweet, and posted a picture of me in bed, along with a description, reading :

I'm finally awake! My sister Amira has given me some updates on the ongoing support from you all, and I just wanted to say thank you, and that I can't wait to get back to both Hermitcraft and Content Creating in general! I will still keep updating until I am 100% and able to get back online, but for now, I'm just going to enjoy some time with my loved ones, @AmiraV @RosèS @LilyDuck @BlueBerry1 and @Donutthedumbo

Almost the second I hit post, my phone was swarmed with notifications, congratulating me for waking up, and- never mind, that was all the comments. I also got messages from my friends who I'd tagged, excluding Amira, saying they were on their way, and that they were happy if made it through.

I put the same paragraph onto YouTube, and got the same results, except this time, a BUNCH of Hermitcraft members also messaged me, saying congratulations, and that they were excited to see me back online! In truth, so was I.

(I did also ask Grian if I now owed him some headphones, because he gave me some, but he said it was fine, and that they were pretty cheap anyway)

A few days later, I was finally allowed out of the hospital. I headed straight home, specifically, up to my bedroom, and to my PC. I got a Twitch stream started, and talked with my chat for a bit, and for once, the chat was actually amazing! And not even for a little while, for the entire stream!

There was one dono that caught my eye, that I immediately agreed to follow up with. It read :

Hello! Congratulations for waking up, and are you going onto Hermitcraft this stream?