Arson.. (16)

TWs!
-People almost dying
-Panic Attacks
-Fire
-Descriptions of blood
-Alex /j

Quick reminder that "♥️♥️♥️" signifies the start/end of a triggering section!

I woke up, yawning weakly in the darkness. Wait, why was it so dark? Oh yeah, it's 2am. Why did I randomly wake up at 2am? I honestly have no clue.

It had been two months since Twitchcon. And my worst fears had come true. I had decided to join in more events, before I got teamed with Alex in one. I didn't want it to happen, but I didn't want to speak out about it, so I kept quiet.

After the event, Scarlett had taken it upon herself to try and bring Alex back into the group. We DIDN'T need the sixth person back, and as much as Scarlett was an angel, this wasn't the best option.

Alex had been around me quite often, yet the only words he had been saying were threats, and it felt all the worse when he was really there, and able to follow through with them now.

My home had become a safe space for the whole group, and with Alex rejoining the group, that hadn't changed. But it would always hurt when Alex "accidentally" broke a picture frame, or "accidentally" spilled hot chocolates or freshly-made tea over my to burn me.

It was always the same, yet Alex NEVER got caught. The whole group just thought I wanted Alex out, and was making up lies. Everyone had been growing distant from me, except Amira, who we had all just deemed "The Seventh Member".

Speaking of Amira, she had moved into my local area, about 10-15 minutes from where I lived, so whenever Alex was shit to me, I would go and talk to Amira about it, seeing as Amira had been given the same treatment from Alex before he met me. That's actually how we met. Through Amira's school.

Anyway, back on topic.

I got out of bed, and as I felt so bored, I went onto my PC, and began to start finishing off the recording for my 24th episode of Hermitcraft.

Look, I know I said I would slow down on video production, but I'd been making up for lost time, and with a now pretty clear schedule, it was all I had available to me. Alex hadn't been on in a few months either, and he only had two episodes up. Thank god. He was pretty much the OrionSound of Hermitcraft, except I was thankful for it.

Pearl had been working with me to try and figure out a way to talk to Alex, but in all honesty, despite Pearl's advice, I could only feel against it. Sure, maybe Alex and I should fix our issues eventually, but that was a later problem in my eyes.

Somehow, I had recorded my entire episode just before dawn hit, and when 6am rolled around, I was all ready to go out. To where you might ask? The local shops, and to touch some grass. I wanted some (favourite drink) cans, but chances were, they would be out of stock. I'd just have to see.

Also, grass is... blue? I think? Lily told me that once, I just HAVE to see for myself.

I began to walk towards my local Tescos, with the hood on my hoodie up. I wasn't wearing anything special, just some tracksuit bottoms, a grey hoodie, and some black trainers. It looked like shit, but I didn't care about that. I wanted drinks.

I had my Bluetooth headphones in as I walked, my hood covering my ears from the biting cold, and if anyone was wondering, I was listening to Lovejoy, specifically, well, a playlist with practically all of their songs. It distracted me from the cold, but I still wanted to know how it was this cold, especially in the middle of September, but who was/am I to judge.