Shattered Heart (18)

Over the last week, I had been trying to avoid everyone.

I hadn't made any attempts to defend nor correct Alex's attempt to frame me. I had logged out of my YouTube, TikTok, Twitter and Instagram (but I had the passwords saved), and hadn't used my phone in around four days.

I didn't want to even think about the response the media would have, but I did feel guilty about ignoring all my friends. I hadn't spoken to anyone since I'd called Xisuma, and I hadn't actually left my home either. I had the literal bare minimum amount of food left, and had been living off of takeaways for three days now. I didn't order much when I did though, just mainly sides, for example, a small portion of chips, or a small side salad.

Speaking of which, I was also becoming extremely underweight. I hadn't eaten properly in about eight days, and it was definitely noticeable, due to how weak I was, and how skinny I was becoming. I did keep up with drinking water though, but even that was barely enough.

And I know what you're probably thinking. What did I do actually do when I was bored? You probably think this as, seeing I had logged out of all of my accounts, and hadn't spoken to anyone in days, I must have been bored out of my mind, right?

Actually, wrong.

There is a pretty simple answer. I just created a variety of accounts that looked like accounts belonging to fans. Such as:

(These are all fake accounts, if they are real and belong to anyone, they aren't mine.)

Twitch : Tommyinnit_isbroke
YouTube : Wet_Sock
Twitter : Hremicraft-fan-101
Instagram : (I didn't make another account)

This way I could still use the internet, without anyone realising it was me. I also decided to actually get into watching Tommyinnit, as he was also (pretty much) dealing with what I was going through all the time.

I bet Tommy loved seeing my Twitch account in his chat.

But regardless of the situation, I did also watch Maisie's "just chatting" streams occasionally too. She only streamed three times over the week (probably due to Scarlett's situation), but she still did stream. And happily for me, she didn't make any attempts to claim me as a villain, as she knew what really happened.

Obviously though, the chat would often ask Maisie about what happened, as Maisie was a close friend of mine, and probably also because she repeatedly defended me too. She did reply to the comments though, and she usually answered with:

"It's not my story to tell"

But sometimes, when the chat wouldn't stop asking, she answered with:

"When Taylor is ready to explain the situation themselves, and tell their side of the story, then you'll know. All I know is that Alex was a lot more forwards with his side of the story."

I've never been more grateful for a human being before. If I hadn't heard this from Maisie's stream, I wouldn't have had the courage to finally post about the situation.

I logged into one of my accounts.

My Twitter account.

I opened up the create post screen, and began to type out an explanation. I'd never felt such suspense from typing words before, but once I was finished, I was confident in my words.